Analysis Chicago's lucky meals

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow that's good value. Which restaurant?
Thoong Thong on Keilor Rd in Essendon North. Looks like it's a grocery store and a cafe. Just tried them. Both taste pretty good. Will have a bit of each. Might freeze most of the beef. I always seem to find a bargain on one of the delivery sites. I got my chicken parma with chips and salad on Thursday for a total of $13 delivered from Menulog. It was huge and delicious.

I have ordered BOTH so there will be no excuses whatsoever about tonight's result. Pretty good bargain - four meals for $39.29 delivered. If I had friends I'd invite them over for dinner, but...

:D
Good on you Chicago, for taking one, or two in this case, for the team :p

Have you got a dessert to celebrate with?

when we win…

I'm not really a dessert person but I have Wicked Sister Vanilla Bean Creme Caramel in the fridge and some Sara Lee strawberry ice cream in the freezer.

I'm having a lucky whisky. Tullamore Dew with Granty 3 iceblocks.
Alcohol is evil, sir. Plain evil. (Except for maybe a Bloody Mary or Gin and Tonic in Vegas on a summer's day.)

Go both.. That's a lot of bad luck from last week you've got to eat away

Winning post. I ate one Pad Thai and a couple of spoonfuls of one of the Massaman beef curries. I'll have the other Thai Pad tomorrow and the rest of the curry is in the freezer for two more meals.

Winning post. I ate one Pad Thai and a couple of spoonfuls of one of the Massaman beef curries. I'll have the other Thai Pad tomorrow and the rest of the curry is in the freezer for two more meals.
Good job! I reckon those extra two spoonfuls of the Massaman curry got us over the line. Better save the rest of it for the next two games after the bye.

Glad to hear you at least tried the Massaman. I think it made a big difference.

Glad to hear you at least tried the Massaman. I think it made a big difference.
It certainly made the difference with the constipation I had before the game. TMI? :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd have thought Naughton's shots at goal would've fixed that.
Actually I was clenching my cheeks together each time he had a set shot for goal. TMI again?

Actually I was clenching my cheeks together each time he had a set shot for goal. TMI again?
Aha! I think I've found the reason Naughts keeps missing!

I mean ... if the lucky meals can work at a distance surely you only have to relax a bit and Naughton's kicks will sail through?

Just make sure you don't relax too much ... if you know what I mean. TMI?

Chicago1 what do you to for the Lucky Meal during the bye?
I have enough food to last a week. Besides the three meals left over from yesterday, my friend just dropped off some curry and rice, grilled veggies and homemade pasta sauce. I don't have to cook this week! I might get a pizza from the neighborhood pizza place this weekend in place of a Lucky Meal

What are you having tonight Chicago1 ???

I'm thinking sushi with a pickled squid salad. Special on at Sushi Sushi - $2 a roll and free delivery. I can save my Deliveroo $15 voucher for next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back