Analysis Chicago's lucky meals

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm having some for lunch and having the rest for dinner.

Salmon & Avocado Hand Roll x2
Salt & Pepper Squid Hand Roll x2
Teriyaki Chicken Hand Roll
Cooked Tuna & Avocado Hand Roll

Last edited:

6 rolls? That would be a snack for me. Definitely not two meals. Get some salmon sashimi as well if you want us to win.

I just ate two with some pickled squid salad for lunch and I'm full. Four for dinner will be more than enough. It's the pickled squid that will win it for us tonight.

I'm having some for lunch and having the rest for dinner.

Salmon & Avocado Hand Roll x2
Salt & Pepper Squid Hand Roll x2
Teriyaki Chicken Hand Roll
Cooked Tuna & Avocado Hand Roll
The salmon and avo from Sushi Sushi is quality. Spicy tuna probably next best

Devonshire Tea OR perhaps something more Aussie, like Damper instead?

Perhaps you could have some pot coffee that with a Hotdog or Italian Beef Sandwich.

My analysis to date indicates our chance of success correlates to two factors: deliciousness and healthiness. Cost does not appear to be a factor and I am sure a lucky meal fund could be established if required.
Please consider this moving forward for the sake of the club Chicago1 .
And please ensure said lucky meal is the last meal consumed prior to the game.
I'm sure you appreciate the gravity of non compliance in this matter. 😁

I have a $15 voucher from Deliveroo that I have to use by the end of the month so I'm going to use it tomorrow. I've been looking at a fish 'n chips shop that also have 20% off over $30 and $1.99 delivery. A hamburger with the lot meal deal(hamburger, chips, dim sim, potato cake and a can of Coke), three extra potato cakes, a steak sandwich with the lot and a lamb souvlaki for about $21 delivered. That is more than enough for a Lucky Lunch and a Lucky Dinner for tomorrow.

I don't do healthy. Why bother?

I'm looking at hotdogs for next weekend's match against norf on the 4th of July. I'm a patriot and I want to beat Johnny Chestnut's record of 75

I have a $15 voucher from Deliveroo that I have to use by the end of the month so I'm going to use it tomorrow. I've been looking at a fish 'n chips shop that also have 20% off over $30 and $1.99 delivery. A hamburger with the lot meal deal(hamburger, chips, dim sim, potato cake and a can of Coke), three extra potato cakes, a steak sandwich with the lot and a lamb souvlaki for about $21 delivered. That is more than enough for a Lucky Lunch and a Lucky Dinner for tomorrow.

tenor (3).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking at hotdogs for next weekend's match against norf on the 4th of July. I'm a patriot and I want to beat Johnny Chestnut's record of 75
Will this be recorded?

The fish 'n chips shop I was going to get my food from is closed on Sundays. grrr...

I've switched to Subway - a Pizza Melt footlong and a Meatball footlong both for $10.50 delivered. Today is the last day for my voucher. I panicked.

I have a bad feeling about today.

Happy 4th of July!

In honour of American Independence Day and that great American, Johnny Chestnut, I will be having hot dogs as my Lucky Meal for today. And not just ordinary hot dogs, but chili dogs with American made chili. I will making it an American melting pot celebration by having Australian made hot dogs(Footy Franks) on a French made baguette with American made(French's)mustard.

We're #1! We're #1! We're #1! (The Bulldogs, I mean, after today's victory!)

Hope you've got some bush tucker on the menu for NAIDOC Week Chicago.

Here's a few suggestions:
Oh to heck with me suggesting a few pedestrian options. Just feast your eyes (and stomach) on this range of delicious options. Fusion food!

Sorry, no. I did my Woolies shopping prior to the announcement so I have none of those ingredients. You'd think the club would have given me a heads up about Marra's first game. They must not read this thread.

Instead I've decided on a "classy" Lucky Meal which fits the quality of our young debutant. I shall be having Peking duck breasts with seafood fried rice. I shall also have a Lemon, Lime and Bitters which I checked out and received the OK for from my urologist, but just this once. For dessert I have chosen Connosseur Ice Cream - Raspberry White Chocolate. I wish to be cremated with a litre of that by my side, when my time comes, to devour in the afterlife.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back