Chief Judges your Spicy Hot Takes

Remove this Banner Ad

This looks more like soup than anything else. Sorry, but I give 5/10 and that's only because of the porcelain.
This is a thread for Chief and Chief alone to rate things.

Desist.

The Australian T20 cricket team is dad's army with no chance of getting past the group stage of this tournament. We should have had a major cleanout after the last WC getting rid of Warner, Finch, Smith, and Starc.

Even if we get past Sri Lanka, we'll lose heavily to England.

Given the absurdity of not being able to ignore Moderators, every user should be given one free pass to have on ignore one Moderator at any given time.

Given the absurdity of not being able to ignore Moderators, every user should be given one free pass to have on ignore one Moderator at any given time.
No 🌶️ - plus :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: for good measure.

Chief should remove access to non-footy forums for all posters who have more than 1,000 posts and no Premium membership
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kids of today are no different to the kids of the past. They are fine, will be fine, and if you have a problem with them overall, you're just a grumpy old man or woman. Like your parents before you.
I agree with this 100%, The outlier is the whole gender fluidity thing imo, even though I think that's the new version of emo and goth.

The kids of today are no different to the kids of the past. They are fine, will be fine, and if you have a problem with them overall, you're just a grumpy old man or woman. Like your parents before you.
i dont have a problem with them per se. but to say they're the same as kids who grew up in the 60s or the middle of world war 2 is pretty stupid. its a very different time and who knows how these people will be.

i dont have a problem with them per se. but to say they're the same as kids who grew up in the 60s or the middle of world war 2 is pretty stupid. its a very different time and who knows how these people will be.

Of course they're different but they're not worse or better, just grow up in a different time. I mean I'm sure if the teens who went to war back in the day were around today they'd be on TikTok and be into mumble rap too

The external stimuli changes, the technology changes, but the attitudes are largely the same. The adults grousing about how kids today don't apply themselves, don't respect their elders, spend too much time on social media were the ones being derided by their parents for spending too much time on the SNES, C64, TV, the wireless, the gramophone etc. Kids grow up, they mature and the do just fine, as will the current young generation.

And they'll probably be smarter and nicer than us, just as each generation has traditionally been smarter and nicer than the one before.

Last edited:
The lack of Hot n Spicy on the regular KFC menu outside WA is a ploy by successive WA governments to lure migrants from interstate.

Having never ever been to W.A before it amazed me that you lot have your very own franchise over there that you haven't unleashed on the rest of Australia.

Chicken Treat!

Is it any good? Better than Red Rooter and the Colonel? Enquiring minds wanna know!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back