Chief's Fish Predicts the Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Each week in the AFL home and away season our fish has predicted all of the winning teams using a complicated selection system involving bubbles and aquarium gravel.

Now I am unveiling the fish to the world!

Or I would have, but the fish died last week. Here is a picture of it's empty tank after a week of neglect because I won't drag it outside and drain it.

dead-fishs-tank.jpg

But death is a small obstacle in the scheme of the universe.

Each week, with the help of certain spirit guides in the form of Bombay Sapphire gin and Maker's Mark bourbon, I will commune with the fish's cosmic essence to discover it's tips for the AFL finals.

Come back to this thread each week for the amazing revelations from the spirit of the fish (whatever it's name was - I don't remember what the kids called it).

Last edited:
  • Admin
Chief are you on the piss again;). What's your new fish's name?
No I am not. Yet.

If you look very carefully in the reflection you will see that I was nude when I took this photo.

Does it get boring reading all the s**t we write on this site?
What gave you that idea? This is a serious exercise in the power of the mind in transcending death.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you need to consider the possibility that the fish:

A. Died of boredom
B. Was inspired by the book of the dead
C. Is in a far better place
D. Died of shame on hearing of Hodge's drink driving.

McCrabblett

Cancelled
Mar 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
What gave you that idea? This is a serious exercise in the power of the mind in transcending death.

KB does that every time he opens his mouth. Unfortunately the grave hasn't claimed me or him yet and I still have to listen to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back