Current 10 years jail for possessing Child Sex Dolls

Remove this Banner Ad

People found in possession of child-like sex dolls could be jailed for up to 10 years under a law change proposed by a South Australian state MP, prompting support from political rivals who say federal reforms are taking too long.

As it stands, Customs can seize these dolls but there is no current penalty for importing, selling, making or possession of.

Me: "What's taking them so long? This one looks like it was modelled on Madeleine McCann."

doll.jpg

"Experts warn that these kinds of perverse, sickening dolls can normalise abusive behaviour towards children, encourage the sexualisation of children and increase the likelihood that a paedophile will engage in sexual activity with or towards children."

Department of Home Affairs figures show that 133 child sex dolls were detected by import authorities in the five years from mid-2013 to mid-2018.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Seriously this crap is a bit more important to deal with in regards to protecting Australia than stopping ISIS in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
A company makes this crap?
Or a company imports and sells this s**t?
They're the ones should be prosecuted.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Could you imagine explaining to other people what you do for a living. “I make millions making child sex dolls for pedos.”
Wtf?

Last edited:

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
I'm actually Robert Richter QC, just don't tell anyone.
I hope you were being sarcastic before because by the logic you were using it sounds like you think purchasing a nail bomb would be ok too and deserve no penalty.

I sincerely hope you never have to comfort a child who has been the victim of a paedophile.

Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
I hope you were being sarcastic before because by the logic you were using it sounds like you think purchasing a nail bomb would be ok too and deserve no penalty.

It's a bit of a weak strawman argument considering the scenario you identify reflects my point of view. The evidence regarding the restriction of weapons and the impact on communities is well understood and conclusive.

Similarly, we don't ban paintball or violent video games based on some perceived risk of violence making it out into the real world.

I don't really have a problem with a ban, I just find it absurd that we should be sending people to jail based on no conclusive evidence of the impacts or otherwise of their actions on the safety of children in the community.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know, I'd like to see some evidence that such things actually lead to real harm to real children, before we start sending people to jail for ******* dolls.

I saw a documentary on pedophilia- dont quote me just going on memory, but im fairly certain it said something like cartoons depicting.. well you know... could be effective in preventing actual abuse. So I would have an open mind re this, if it had the same effect.

I would have thought that something that validates a fantasy normalises the behaviour to a point where the objections to it are quieted down within the paedophiles mind.

I'm not sure it's in the interests of children or paedophiles to have the perversion given any social validation.

It's facilitating a fantasy of sexual gratification from an innocent and unable to consent life.

There could be an argument that drawing out everyone with desires like these will allow them to be either treated or managed but I don't think there is a hunger to protect paedophiles as a 'born this way' sexual identity within society.

Guys have told me some disturbing stories about objects they have gotten off with, seriously if it's got the hole and they have the imagination then it's on. So this is really just taking that to a more direct and less imagination place.

If nobody is getting hurt, good. If it validates behaviour that isn't desirable and makes it more likely to eventually hurt someone, not good. I don't know.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
For anyone trying to justify this, if I brought one of these home my wife would have questions.

It’s not fcuking normal.

More to the point, imagine if your children found it!?

Mar 16, 2007
Showers Stand
AFL Club
Essendon
For anyone trying to justify this, if I brought one of these home my wife would have questions.

It’s not fcuking normal.

More to the point, imagine if your children found it!?
Then don't take one home. I wouldn't either.

Filing this stuff into "normal" and "abnormal" is not a great way of addressing this issue. There's plenty I wouldn't consider normal but I don't want to hold others to my sensibilities.

There isn't even another reason these dolls exist than for people who are into children to have sex with.

I'm assuming these dolls come anatomically correct for that reason. It's not like they are CPR dolls that have been coopted into another use.

I'm usually very much about freedom to do what you want but this might be a step down society validating something we really don't want.

I don't expect that feeding and supporting a socially undesirable proclivity is going to diminish it's presence or impact within society.

Perhaps I'm just scared of sliding down the slope into a world where LGBTIQ has a P on the end as a drive for it to be considered a valid sexuality.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Then don't take one home. I wouldn't either.

Filing this stuff into "normal" and "abnormal" is not a great way of addressing this issue. There's plenty I wouldn't consider normal but I don't want to hold others to my sensibilities.
Mate you sound like you would give a green light to these things simply because you have no solid proof that it can lead to child molestation. Even if a convicted kiddy fiddler was caught with one of these we would not hear about it anyway due to the fcuked up “protection laws” for these animals. I say it again, adults practicing having sex on toys made to look like 10 year old children is not normal or socially acceptable. It is a ticking fcuking time bomb and some poor child will be the eventual victim. The amount of resources then spent on this child’s recovery & counseling for the rest of his/her life plus the same taxpayer resources used to house, protect and ‘rehabilitate’ the offending rock spider far outweighs the democratic view that this could be “ok”.

Last edited:

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Edmund Tudor was a pedophile.
Lady Margaret Beaufort gave birth to Henry VII at 13, and thus probably passed on a genetic predisposition for kiddie fiddling which some might opine is catching up with a certain Royal today.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Mate... Are you a defence lawyer or something?

I find the child sex dolls sick, disturbing etc etc

But I would prefer they f a rubber doll than the real thing.

5-10% of people are pedofiles but only a % act on their inclination. Do child sex dolls increase or decrease the act?

The other benefit is identifying the 5-10% and getting medical intervention.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
I find the child sex dolls sick, disturbing etc etc

But I would prefer they f a rubber doll than the real thing.

5-10% of people are pedofiles but only a % act on their inclination. Do child sex dolls increase or decrease the act?

The other benefit is identifying the 5-10% and getting medical intervention.
What’s next though, toy explosive vests so extremist nut jobs can practice carrying out a suicide bombing?

What’s next though, toy explosive vests so extremist nut jobs can practice carrying out a suicide bombing?

F’ing any sex doll be it in the shape of a woman, man, animal or child is weird to me.

I just question, is this an enabler or normalisation to commit crimes?

We give guns to kids, we give sex changes to minors and allow violent video games and movies etc. this is no different in terms of the grey area of debate.

should, being a weirdo be illegal?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back