Asia China's growing influence

Remove this Banner Ad

is he on the nba payroll (or the broadcasters)? (dont know what he's doing these days tbh)
He spends his time counting his money and appearing on comedy roasts.

Who'd have thought that a country doesn't want to entertain people whose sole intention it is to go over and s**t can the joint.
They want to s**t can the CCP, not the country. The problem with this is that it's unilateral. We have no problem with letting people in who want to s**t can whoever is in government because we're a liberal democracy.

I don't agree with these guys' politics otherwise but we ought to be very skeptical about the CCP

They want to s**t can the CCP, not the country. The problem with this is that it's unilateral. We have no problem with letting people in who want to s**t can whoever is in government because we're a liberal democracy.

I don't agree with these guys' politics otherwise but we ought to be very skeptical about the CCP
Given what Hastie has written in the past do you really think was embarking on this trip in good faith and with an open mind?

^ when the guy (AB) who likes your post about China's influence also turns out to be a massive supporter of BoJo and Trump despite clear ties to Russian interests...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not true

We have been rejecting visas for a bunch of alt white nutjobs.

Can't bitch about our nutjobs being denied when we do it ourselves

Are these two guys anti CCP or anti yellow people? I think the difference is important.

Can you please remind me which of RWNJs we rejected were politicians?

They were banned because we didn't like their speech and their politics. We can't do that and then cry when people ban us for visas because they don't like our speech or our politics

Let's not be complete hypocrites, we shouldn't ban anyone ourselves unless they are inciting violence

They were banned because we didn't like their speech and their politics. We can't do that and then cry when people ban us for visas because they don't like our speech or our politics

Let's not be complete hypocrites, we shouldn't ban anyone ourselves unless they are inciting violence
Can you please remind me who "they" are? I'm asking specifically about politicians here

Can you please remind me who "they" are? I'm asking specifically about politicians here

David Irving (holocaust denier), Troy Newman (anti abortion activist and president of Operation Rescue), Lauren Southern (alt right activist and Libertarian Party candidate), Milo Yiannopolous (libertarian / alt right commentator) although this was reversed off mem.

And that's while I'm waiting for my missus to finish with the agent

David Irving (holocaust denier), Troy Newman (anti abortion activist and president of Operation Rescue), Lauren Southern (alt right activist and Libertarian Party candidate), Milo Yiannopolous (libertarian / alt right commentator) although this was reversed off mem.

And that's while I'm waiting for my missus to finish with the agent
Those guys are all politicians? I didn't think Milo was. In any case I'm not sure Hastie and Patterson belong in the same category of destructive voices.

So you won the house?? Congratulations!!

Those guys are all politicians? I didn't think Milo was. In any case I'm not sure Hastie and Patterson belong in the same category of destructive voices.

So you won the house?? Congratulations!!

You have a special status for politicians, and I think that's a false measure. They are all political, and activity working political agendas, and it's those agendas that got them banned.

Fwiw I think all of them should have been allowed

You have a special status for politicians, and I think that's a false measure. They are all political, and activity working political agendas, and it's those agendas that got them banned.

Fwiw I think all of them should have been allowed
Yes I do; I think it shows even greater disdain for liberty and freedom to deny a politician entry. Otherwise I think we're in agreement here - they should all have been allowed in. It worries me when I see people (not talking about you) so quick to rail against Australian policies that they don't like whilst being blind to similar policies in other countries.

Yes I do; I think it shows even greater disdain for liberty and freedom to deny a politician entry. Otherwise I think we're in agreement here - they should all have been allowed in. It worries me when I see people (not talking about you) so quick to rail against Australian policies that they don't like whilst being blind to similar policies in other countries.

Denying commentators and minor groups denies access to alternate non mainstream thinking, and that is bad. On that basis polis get to ban anyone who isn't in their accepted voice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back