Chit Chat Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of you wondering why the stickys were unstuck and the other threads closed, here is the reason.

I have been informed by the Senior Mods that we need to reduce the number of stickys, particularly the ones that dont get used too often, which is fair enough.

The other threads were closed due to the fact they were over 1000 posts. As I have stated in earlier posts in other threads, I am not sure why this is a problem. But if that is what they want then we must abide by it.

You guys have already started other threads and that is ok.

Cheers

Papa, would you have any idea as to why I recieved directions on my phone to the Railway Hotel Warragul, Railway Hotel Bunyip, Darnum General Store and Darnum Hotel?

SYMONDS VS WATSON VS KREJA

Australia have to fit those 3 into two spots? Thoughts?

I'd go
Kreja- Although Brisbane isnt traditionally a spinners track. His confidence would be high and he might be able to continue against an average NZ attack.

Symonds- Solely based on his ability to turn a match in 15 overs. Great in the field, would save 10-20 runs an innings and although mediocre with the ball he might get his mediums doing a bit on the Brisbane track. Plus seems like a good bloke to have a beer with

Watson- Very unlucky but didn't do enough with the bat in India..Too often we lost haddin-watson-white in quick succession. Bowling was commendable over there though. Seems like a cocky bast"rd as well.

They cannot possibly drop Watson. He was close to our best bowler in India. His batting was not great although he did contribute averaging aboaut 30 for the series. He is a much better batsman than that and will show it this summer. The selectors have spent 6 years trying to get him into the test team. There is no way they will drop him now he is showing something.

As for the other spot they should pick Krezja for the balance of the team. In saying that I think that they will probably leave him out, which will be a shame because he deserves his shot.

Symonds has not earnt his right to represent Australia. His form in the sheffield shield has been terrible.

70026.jpg

yes. he. has.

They cannot possibly drop Watson. He was close to our best bowler in India. His batting was not great although he did contribute averaging aboaut 30 for the series. He is a much better batsman than that and will show it this summer. The selectors have spent 6 years trying to get him into the test team. There is no way they will drop him now he is showing something.

As for the other spot they should pick Krezja for the balance of the team. In saying that I think that they will probably leave him out, which will be a shame because he deserves his shot.

Symonds has not earnt his right to represent Australia. His form in the sheffield shield has been terrible.

he didn't get dropped because of his form.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back