Chit Chat Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah what leo said.

SAINT NATION BABY!!!

harvey_narrowweb__300x431,0.jpg

On holidays this week so doing some serious movie watching. Just watched "Entre Les Murs". Abosultely loved it, one of the best films I have seen this year.

[YOUTUBE]t8HWJqgMAhU[/YOUTUBE]

Tonight 8pm on ABC, Foreign Correspondent is on Silvio Berlusconi. Should be interesting viewing.

For those who live in solitude and aren't aware who he is he is the Prime Minister of Italy. He has had countless scandals. Most recently he has called Barrack Obama "tanned". He has close links with the Sicilian Mafia and got in trouble for attending an lingerie model's 18th birthday without telling his wife. He also claims he is a sex addict and has been accused of having relations with numerous prostitutes during his marriage. Oh, and he is 72 years old.

With this post, I become the 100th most poster on Bigfooty. Not bad out of over 780,000 people, lol.

And before someone says it, yes, i do want a medal.

List of most annoying birds

1 - Pigeons - Have a nest outside my bedroom window and the things make the most annoying noise. Wake me up at 8 o'clock every morning without fail.

2 - Plovers - I understand protecting your eggs but seriously do you have to swoop me every time I go with 100m of your egg. Anyway if you were so keen on protecting your eggs wouldn't you put your eggs in a tree or something instead of on the ground? Stupid birds

Feel free to add to the list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't 100% sure what a cumshot was so looked it up on wikipedia. Plenty of lol's especially when it came to the feminist perceptions.

Buring a pair of these. Thoughts>?

6e611BCDD55db9C5__profile.jpg

Didn't end up getting ^^^^^^, they were a little bit smaller than what I was looking for. Ended up settling on these. Probably not quite as nice as the Tom Ford's but a slightly deeper frame which suits me better.

NightMoves_15005B.jpg

Haha you should never throw out any clothes. Fashions always seem to come around in cycles. I find myself buying a lot more plainer clothes now that are not so subject to changing fashions. Recently took thousands of dollars worth of fluro t-shirts to the op-shop that I can't believe I ever used to wear (if you like bright stevie tees check out the koowee op-shop, should be plenty).

Haha you should never throw out any clothes. Fashions always seem to come around in cycles. I find myself buying a lot more plainer clothes now that are not so subject to changing fashions. Recently took thousands of dollars worth of fluro t-shirts to the op-shop that I can't believe I ever used to wear (if you like bright stevie tees check out the koowee op-shop, should be plenty).

I'll let me sister know, should fit her perfect

Re: Look a like

Hey plugger 15% of the primary, that was not a bad result in such a Labor safe seat. Was there a swing back to Labor in 2006? Also LOL at the advertising scandal.

Re: Look a like

Hey plugger 15% of the primary, that was not a bad result in such a Labor safe seat. Was there a swing back to Labor in 2006? Also LOL at the advertising scandal.

Yeah 15% was pretty good. Jenkins was on the nose due to his involvement in the Latrobe City Council (Mayor) so really it was only Labor that got him over the line. In fact they didnt even campaign for him. Had a budget of about $10k. Ours was substantially more than that.

The way my campaign started was a pisser. I hijacked Bracksy's campaign launch at the St Kilda town hall and of course with the state's media all waiting for a grab, they were all astonished when a flatbed truck rolled in with about 50 log trucks in tow, complete with portable sound system etc. I basically stole his thunder and his media too.

The advertising scandal was so ametuerish it wasnt funny. Here I am supporting local jobs and local businesses in my campaign and then my team go and use some company from Ascot Vale or Box Hill or somewhere on the other side of the planet. Had to dodge a few bullets over that one.

The seat was lost at the next election to former Traralgon champion footballer Russell North from the Nats. I like to think I had something to do with getting him over the line. Was a great experience. The only downside was that a Union official running against the Labor party was probably, in hindsight, not a good idea.

Cant even get a job picking up cans along the highway, Im so on the nose, locally.

Sounds like you had a bit of fun with the stealing of Bracks' launch and the fake funeral anyway. Like you said, probably not the best career move for the industry you're in but definitely a life experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back