List Mgmt. ChookNorris's daily trade digest [Day 3]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3 Update: Most info from Wells interview Today

Ablett: Wells said he is less confident than those in the media are that the deal will get done, but is still positive and we are comitted to doing the deal within reason. Mentioned Cockatoo, Duncan & Kolo will NOT be used in any trade.

Motlop: Still no offer lodged, Wells did mention that they will decide after offer comes in whether or not to match, although these seems very unlikely in my opinion. Crows still with highest reported offer at 600k, Port still a live chance on less money (worse compo for us).

Watts: Has spoken with club and senior officials, as well as Melbourne, said Geelong has not offered anything and is unlikely to do so as Melbourne are asking for more than we are willing to offer. Said things may change but at this stage trade is unlikely.

Menzel: Is comfortable with him exploring his options but the club has made him aware there will be an offer for him if he wishes to stay.

Lang: As above.

GHS: As above.

Stringer: Similar to Watts, mentioned we had early interest in him. Did surprisingly not officially rule us out, but i still believe what he told me, so might just be a good way to ensure Essendon pay market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back