News Choose Adelaide's 2018 clash

Remove this Banner Ad

YbqoBgg.png

He's wrong.

You're wrong.

The whole damn system is wrong.

And if you're not voting D, you're wrong too.

Its north and the homer all over again....

Weird timing for this given that Adelaide are a reasonable chance to win a premiership in their clash jumper in the next few weeks. You would think that they'd want to cash in on that by keeping their current clash for a while if that eventuated.

Get absolutely ******.

If crows fans vote E it officially means Port supporters are the intelligent ones in south australia

And their idea of culture is miming to a song, and they have the sunrise cash cow as their leader

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs pulled this last year right? As in inexplicably whacking a cartoon monstrosity onto their perfect clash guernsey. That only lasted a year right, so maybe there's hope this one will only be short lived.

Must say though that it is somewhat relieving to see that off field Adelaide still haven't got a clue, even if they are killing it in the football department.

Just because we can change every two years, doesn't mean we should change every two years. What gets me though, is that the claws were not in use for the supposedly mandatory two years - it was only used in 2015. We then asked for special permission from the AFL to change after just one season, and brought in the simple hooped guernseys. I thought that was the club finally waking up and realising that simple is best, and cartoons are rubbish.

I'm thinking this was a push from ISC to be honest. I wonder if it was part of the deal for them to sign us up so quickly after the BLK fiasco. If so, the club should be ashamed of itself (well, it should be ashamed either way actually). Letting an apparel sponsor dictate your uniform design is a disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back