Chop wood, carry water & post on bigfooty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black2Blue

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sounds like Tef is taking Big Footy on a camping trip. Can just picture it - Gaso and Twinkletoes sent to collect water, Arj and Saintly will cut the wood, giantroo and BT putting up the tents, Kimbo and TOD cooking, and the SnakeBaker leading the meditation circle before we break into a group session of Big Footy posting.

Pep Fraudiola

Team Captain
Feb 23, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Sounds like Tef is taking Big Footy on a camping trip. Can just picture it - Gaso and Twinkletoes sent to collect water, Arj and Saintly will cut the wood, giantroo and BT putting up the tents, Kimbo and TOD cooking, and the SnakeBaker leading the meditation circle before we break into a group session of Big Footy posting.
The day I visit the Spanish doctor (Manual Labour) is the day I keel over and die.

I am the world's most useless man, I can't even change a tyre properly.

Le Grille

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 14, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Chuck in Jen Stephens and Popeye10 and you'd have an interesting show. IUB pop in too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RobZombie

Premium Platinum
May 18, 2012
Back In Town
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jays, Leafs
The day I visit the Spanish doctor (Manual Labour) is the day I keel over and die.

I am the world's most useless man, I can't even change a tyre properly.
Once changed a tyre in the presence of Mrs Z. She was overcome by an unfamiliar sensation she would later discover was "respect".

Heaps of fun

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'll sing kumbaya.

Top Bottom