Chop wood, carry water & post on bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Some 12 year olds on the main board are about to piss their pants.
tenor.gif

Sounds like Tef is taking Big Footy on a camping trip. Can just picture it - Gaso and Twinkletoes sent to collect water, Arj and Saintly will cut the wood, giantroo and BT putting up the tents, Kimbo and TOD cooking, and the SnakeBaker leading the meditation circle before we break into a group session of Big Footy posting.

Sounds like Tef is taking Big Footy on a camping trip. Can just picture it - Gaso and Twinkletoes sent to collect water, Arj and Saintly will cut the wood, giantroo and BT putting up the tents, Kimbo and TOD cooking, and the SnakeBaker leading the meditation circle before we break into a group session of Big Footy posting.

The day I visit the Spanish doctor (Manual Labour) is the day I keel over and die.

I am the world's most useless man, I can't even change a tyre properly.

Chuck in Jen Stephens and Popeye10 and you'd have an interesting show. IUB pop in too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll sing kumbaya.

The day I visit the Spanish doctor (Manual Labour) is the day I keel over and die.

I am the world's most useless man, I can't even change a tyre properly.
I reckon you and Bay 13 uberflog, Tigerboyz, would get on well.

Havnt been on since yesterday morning..
Snake Baker.. Snake Baker.. Snake Ba- where do I know that from?

Couldnt possible be! No one has that username except old Bradley lol

Welcome back mate.. Maybe now we can claim back the most posts on this forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back