Toast Choppy to present Norm Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Port player receives the Norm from Choppy, Ken receives the McHale from his former coach ... we can dream lol.
... and Simon Black watches us lift the cup from close range after we beat Brisbane in the GF, just like 04.

"Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane."

Its Byron's turn. They have been giving previous winners - in order - the job to make presentations for about 12 years now. Before that it was out of order.

1996 Archer presented it in 2014
1997 and 1998 Mcleod presented it in 2015
1999 Grant presented it in 2016
2000 Hird present presented it in 2017 I bet Andrew Capel used controversial when writing about that decision.
2001 Hart presented it in 2018
2002 Buckley for some reason was over looked and 2003 Black presented it in 2019
2004 Byron presents it in 2020

I think they skipped Buckley because he was coaching in 2019 finals series and Collingwood were expected to make GF and wouldn't have been great if they lost it and he had to make the presentation.

The ex premiership coaches presenting the Jock Mchale medal isn't in order like the Norm Smith. Last year was Choco, year before that was Pagan.

Its Byron's turn. They have been giving previous winners - in order - the job to make presentations for about 12 years now. Before that it was out of order.

1996 Archer presented it in 2014
1997 and 1998 Mcleod presented it in 2015
1999 Grant presented it in 2016
2000 Hird present presented it in 2017 I bet Andrew Capel used controversial when writing about that decision.
2001 Hart presented it in 2018
2002 Buckley for some reason was over looked and 2003 Black presented it in 2019
2004 Byron presents it in 2020

I think they skipped Buckley because he was coaching in 2019 finals series and Collingwood were expected to make GF and wouldn't have been great if they lost it and he had to make the presentation.

The ex premiership coaches presenting the Jock Mchale medal isn't in order like the Norm Smith. Last year was Choco, year before that was Pagan.

It would have been very awkward if Richmond beat Collingwood in last years Grand Final and Buckley had to present Dusty with a Norm Smth after his team just lost the Grand Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ei90t21VoAAnVzZ

geez, how many bounces did Byron take in that 04 GF, counted at least 8 (probably more) from those quick highlights.

geez, how many bounces did Byron take in that 04 GF, counted at least 8 (probably more) from those quick highlights.

He moved like a rolls Royce, awesome, so calm. Absolutely in the moment. Maybe Darcy Byrne Jones this year? Who knows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back