Rumour Chris Dawes to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Asks for priority pick

Gets Chris Dawes

SAD.jpg

He's s**t, but he's 25 goals a season and cost you nothing but salary s**t. Would be okay at Brisbane, especially if they get Schache. Mature body needed.
They said Dawes would be good at Melbourne. Could play a more preffered position and kick goals...

You're welcome to your opinion, however I think Dawes' best contribution for Collingwood was far better than White's.

Thats a different question though. Dawes best was a short period in 2010. Probably better than Whites but his lows have been lower too and for longer periods of time.

White is a better player than Dawes. Indisputable.

Thats a different question though. Dawes best was a short period in 2010. Probably better than Whites but his lows have been lower too and for longer periods of time.

Indisputable? Rubbish.
They're both pretty much spuds, so I'm really not interested in arguing over degrees of spuddishness (spuddidity?), but at least Dawes has done something in his footy career. White hasn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Averaged pretty much same goals per game, Dawes more touches, White more hitouts, Dawes more tackles, Dawes more marks.

Seems pretty disputable to me.

Heard from a reliable source.

He's unhappy at Melbourne playing a decoy role for Hogan and Melbourne are said to be unhappy with his output thus far. As Brisbane badly need a forward they have decided to take a punt on him.. will be one of the first deals done.
If he's unhappy being Hogans understudy he can come to Brisbane and play decoy for Josh Green

That's an interesting point. Dawes best is better. However he's shown his best for about 3 months in 2010. White is more predictably average.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back