Delisted Chris Dawes

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawes is a great leader & club man. Unfortunately his one flaw is probably the most important aspect of his job. Being able to take a mark.

He is kind of the reincarnation of Brad Miller in the second half of his career

Back in 2011 when we beat Brisbane by 50 points prompting Voss to say Melbourne were going to be a dynasty in the coming years the AFL got together & decided on the best action to keep Melbourne down. It was decided Collingwood would send him in here as a double agent to spy on us & fumble marks that no one could miss unless it was intentional. This runs a lot deeper but I don't know if even you could handle it. Lets just say we have an alien on our list & can any one say Neeldbot?

Nah thats BS, a week ago on 3AW Eddie Maguire made some off the cuff but scandalous comments about the AFL under Mike Fitzpatrick, Eddie is far from being in cahoots with the AFL. I wonder what the umpiring will be like in the Dees v Bulldogs today?

Nah thats BS, a week ago on 3AW Eddie Maguire made some off the cuff but scandalous comments about the AFL under Mike Fitzpatrick, Eddie is far from being in cahoots with the AFL. I wonder what the umpiring will be like in the Dees v Bulldogs today?
Still haven't taken the tinfoil hat off I see.

Probably gonna cost us the win, those ******* maggots

Still haven't taken the tinfoil hat off I see.

You win troll, covering up the cheating, encouraging the cheats you are the worst you are an uncle Tom. I predicted the umpiring today as part of the pattern but all you do is issue insults to cover it up. You are the worst of the worst, a traitor, the epitome of spineless. This goes for you to Nick...

You win troll, covering up the cheating, encouraging the cheats you are the worst you are an uncle Tom. I predicted the umpiring today as part of the pattern but all you do is issue insults to cover it up. You are the worst of the worst, a traitor, the epitome of spineless. This goes for you to Nick...
Amusing calling me troll.

I'm a traitor because I'm not insane? Hilarious.

Me and Dez! on the same side? This is a landmark day for this board

Happens all the time in wrestling. Two bitter foes unite to take on a common enemy. A week later & it's like their own feud never happened.

So we need to crush a beer together in the middle of the G before ThePuppetMaster runs out an hits me with a folded chair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been harsher on Dawesy than most on here, but I feel he will benefit from having 4 solid weeks of VFL footy and our better ball movement.

An irrelevant dude
I actually think that he deserves a go. He and Pedo (assuming - pleading that Frost has now gone back to being a defender) fill the same spot, Pedo has good games and bad games, good efforts and bad efforts. Dawes deserves a crack at it at after a few more games in the VFL, not that i think he'll actually do particularly well in it.

I actually think that he deserves a go. He and Pedo (assuming - pleading that Frost has now gone back to being a defender) fill the same spot, Pedo has good games and bad games, good efforts and bad efforts. Dawes deserves a crack at it at after a few more games in the VFL, not that i think he'll actually do particularly well in it.
Yeah if he keeps doing well I'm sure he'll get a go.
I'll cringe if he gets back in and does tooooo well though.

I think Dawes is more suited to a deep FF swapping with Gawn in the ruck. Hogan & Watts as half forwards, get Garlett running front and centre when Dawes drops the mark in the goal square.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back