Delisted Chris Dawes

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawes has kicked 28 goals less than Vickery in two more games. While Dawes has taken 104 more marks than Vickery (believe it when I see it), Vickery leads in hit outs by just short of 600. He's better than Dawes.
Vickery is a junk time expert. Pads his stats with a few over the top cheap goals when the game is over. Not to mention he is a pea heart of the highest order.
Take Dawes over him every day of the week and twice on weekends

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

The enjoyment comes from knowing cam Pedersen now won't play in the reserves so a bloke half as good as him can get a game
It comes from knowing the club must back Weiderman to come in an play 10 or so games next year as well next to Hogan

Bloody hell, this board makes Pedersen sound like the second coming of Wayne Carey. He's marginally better than Dawes, that's all.

Thanks for your efforts Chris but I don't really care that you're gone.

Fundamentally, Dawes on-field performance (and compared to his salary) over the past four years was symptomatic of our club. What I'm most happy about is that this time is nearly at an end.

Dawes can take his large paycheck and all that he represents with him. Nothing personal, its all about what he delivered and represents.

Thought he had a role left to play.o_O

“I reckon they really are on the cusp of finals, particularly with the list that they’ve built and I saw a spot for myself there as a senior player who is able to do a lot of the heavy lifting and help these young players if I can absorb some physical pressure for them,”

Yeah I get that mate but what's he basing it on? What would you say his role would be?
It's all good to say it but I'm sorry if he can't get a game with us then he has bugger all chance of getting a game elsewhere.
He's based it on f*** all performances.
Someone like Barlow is a different story, was still playing.
Dawes was a bit part player and rarely in the best available 22 on the odd occasion that he actually was fit.
Just think yourself lucky you've been on massive overs for 4 years and go quietly Chris.

Thought he had a role left to play.o_O

“I reckon they really are on the cusp of finals, particularly with the list that they’ve built and I saw a spot for myself there as a senior player who is able to do a lot of the heavy lifting and help these young players if I can absorb some physical pressure for them,”
I read this elsewhere just a moment ago and giggled to myself at the thought of him saying cusp.

Yeah I get that mate but what's he basing it on? What would you say his role would be?
It's all good to say it but I'm sorry if he can't get a game with us then he has bugger all chance of getting a game elsewhere.
He's based it on f*** all performances.
Someone like Barlow is a different story, was still playing.
Dawes was a bit part player and rarely in the best available 22 on the odd occasion that he actually was fit.
Just think yourself lucky you've been on massive overs for 4 years and go quietly Chris.

It's based on him trying to sell himself to a prospective club, it would be dumb for him to come out and say yeah I was over paid to be injured and I didn't deserve it, he's not a contracted player anymore he needs to sell himself

It's based on him trying to sell himself to a prospective club, it would be dumb for him to come out and say yeah I was over paid to be injured and I didn't deserve it, he's not a contracted player anymore he needs to sell himself
Nah I get it.
What I don't like though is the fact he's sh*tting in our face in a way by saying we made the wrong call on him and in turn implying Goody has f****d up already in getting rid of him after he was overpaid for 4 years and gave us little.
Say you have more to offer, don't say we shouldn't have delisted you as there was a role for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back