Toast Chris Fagan Announced Coach Of The Year

Remove this Banner Ad

Leon Cameron second is interesting, I guess they are taking finals form into account? Would have thought Hardwick could have been up there considering the injury list the tigers had earlier this year.

Leon Cameron second is interesting, I guess they are taking finals form into account? Would have thought Hardwick could have been up there considering the injury list the tigers had earlier this year.

Making finals despite the injury list and then helping his time find their best form and made the grand final. Pretty good coaching.

Former champs Craig McRae and Nigel Lappin were 1st & 2nd respectively for assistant coach of the year!
No idea what McRae's aspirations are but I reckon he would be very competitive for a senior coaching gig...intelligent, well educated (teacher, I think) and good experience in quality clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea what McRae's aspirations are but I reckon he would be very competitive for a senior coaching gig...intelligent, well educated (teacher, I think) and good experience in quality clubs.

Agreed, he's now also a premiership coach with Tigers at least at the VFL level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back