Opinion Chris Fagan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lions2999

Draftee
Jun 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Now, I'm as happy as anyone to have him, but some of his decisions lately has been questionable. In no way should Rayner or Robertson have been playing and Archie isn't worth the list spot that he is in. It seems like he has picked his favourite players, and our performance is being affected as a result of it. Should we start to hold him more accountable for our losses?

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Now, I'm as happy as anyone to have him, but some of his decisions lately has been questionable. In no way should Rayner or Robertson have been playing and Archie isn't worth the list spot that he is in. It seems like he has picked his favourite players, and our performance is being affected as a result of it. Should we start to hold him more accountable for our losses?
Slight over reaction there Lions2999.

Lions2999

Draftee
Jun 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
7-5 start.

The last decade our season has been over after a month.

Today absolutely sucks but steady!

This isn't a thread designed to critique him being our coach, it's to critique his selection decisions. Which have been terrible lately and please, I would love for anyone here to actually state that Rayner, Robertson and Smith deserve to be playing in the seniors, because they don't.

WA Lion

Club Legend
Jan 27, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This isn't a thread designed to critique him being our coach, it's to critique his selection decisions. Which have been terrible lately and please, I would love for anyone here to actually state that Rayner, Robertson and Smith deserve to be playing in the seniors, because they don't.
Critiques of selection decisions can be done in preview and review threads.......

Exactly what already happens

winged1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Smith yes. The other two no.

Robertson was pretty good today and imo should have been in earlier.

Rayner is a talent and we need to get games into him. He will never be a high possession player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back