Chris Hemsworth tells the mainland to Go And Get Flipped!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Our beautiful beloved state is really shining. We have a NBA team, we have an AFL team coming soon, and we have the most beautiful people living here. And now we have Chris Hemsworth! Post your jealousy that Thor hates all of your states and wants to live in peace and beautiful climate!
3fa5b1c52869ae1a1dc323468801a138be9b338a-16x9-x1y0w2446h1376.jpg

Not a bad part time residence. I'm sure he will squeeze in a visit here and there in between staying in the south of France or any other worthwhile place.

Our beautiful beloved state is really shining. We have a NBA team, we have an AFL team coming soon, and we have the most beautiful people living here. And now we have Chris Hemsworth! Post your jealousy that Thor hates all of your states and wants to live in peace and beautiful climate!
3fa5b1c52869ae1a1dc323468801a138be9b338a-16x9-x1y0w2446h1376.jpg

10 thousand dollars an acre, and this is considered exclusive property in Tassie.
It must be even worse than I thought.

Likely buying it as a retreat for when the SHTF, like if the US & China start WWIII.

Problem is I can't decide if dying in a nuclear apocalypse would be worse than living in Tasmania. :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next stop Antarctica Chris after your football team embarrassed you on the last Saturday in September. But even there you won't escape the humility. Even the Norwegians, Chileans and Argies are aware of your pathetic capitulation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back