Remove this Banner Ad

SmAshmoto

Team Captain
Feb 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Valentino Rossi, Melbourne Stars
It seems that with the more comebacks Jericho makes, the more dislike hes receiving from old school fans. I was always a huge Jericho fan when I was growing up and loved his first couple of comebacks, but everything after his feud with Punk in 2012 has just felt half assed and like hes turned up because hes got nothing else to do. Throw on top of that whats starting to look like more and more desperate attempts to stay cool and relevant, plus some of his cringeworthy ass kissing behaviour on his podcast and I'm even finding myself starting to grow tired of some of his antics.

But then again, the guy has always been a hell of a worker and some of his accomplishments and matches in the past are incredible things to behold.

It's a tricky one.

300x169px-LL-7900355d_haters-gonna-hate.gif

...but if I can be serious for a minute, Jericho didn't do any favours or make any friends with the ISEC when he was kissing Vince's arse and defending Roman Reigns just before Wrestlemania 31.

And then there was Punks version of events about doing a podcast to air his grievances, but that could well just be Punk s**t talking.

The man beat Stone Cold and The Rock in the one night.

Deserves to be respected.

The man beat Stone Cold and The Rock in the one night.

Deserves to be respected.
3Emf43G.jpg

To me, I like that he's spending his time putting over new talent, but in a lot of ways he's still stuck in the 00's. He's not edgy anymore, I don't mind watching him but he's a shell of his former self.

Love him. I didn't love him (after his last few comebacks) until his first match with AJ, thought he was totally washed up, but he's shown he can still go. I honestly reckon he's great.

300x169px-LL-7900355d_haters-gonna-hate.gif

...but if I can be serious for a minute, Jericho didn't do any favours or make any friends with the ISEC when he was kissing Vince's arse and defending Roman Reigns just before Wrestlemania 31.

Also the time he defended that douche Demott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's taking return contracts and helping develop new talent and willing to put them over... He's wrestling regular shows and helping progress stories so I have no issues with him.

Guys like batista on the other hand.....

He's taking return contracts and helping develop new talent and willing to put them over... He's wrestling regular shows and helping progress stories so I have no issues with him.

Guys like batista on the other hand.....

This

When he comes back he puts in 100%

"Puts over the talent" who gives a *? Who's gone on to great things after beating him? If Fandango died in a plane crash would we even notice?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back