Scandal Chris Judd’s comments at charity event

Remove this Banner Ad

This is stupid. Why do people deliberately choose to leap to the very worst conclusion they possibly can ("Chris Judd thinks it's funny that kids get cancer!!! OMG!!!!") just to be offended about something? Does it make you feel better about your own life if you're able to rant about Chris Judd?

I was watching it live...…...he got it wrong...….lets hang him.

Mountain......molehill stuff.

This is stupid. Why do people deliberately choose to leap to the very worst conclusion they possibly can ("Chris Judd thinks it's funny that kids get cancer!!! OMG!!!!") just to be offended about something? Does it make you feel better about your own life if you're able to rant about Chris Judd?

We're all pretty sure it was just a socially awkward moment. Look at it as taking the piss out of the public furore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty funny how blues fans are blowing it off because Judd played for them haha.
He clearly didnt mean how it came across but it looks bad haha
It was a bit of an odd one, but its a long bow to draw that he meant anything bad by it.

Move on.

It was a poor choice of words on live TV, nothing more.
For the vast majority trying to make something of this it is just an easy opportunity for the daily dose of confected outrage.

Pulled from footy show immediately after comment.

worse than Barry halls comments?

Finally Judd shows his true colours.

He isn't a 'good bloke' or anything of the sort.

Proper piece of s**t.

Is anyone surprised? Always came off as an a-hole.

Wow that's a dick move.

Saying “at least I won’t die of cancer” is kind of of a c*** of a thing to say in any situation.

Saying it at a childrens cancer charity event is completely unfathomable.

Perfect snapshot of the world.
" I don't know the guy, didn't hear the comments and don't know the context but I feel it's my place to judge his character because I've done everything in my life perfectly"

I’m a Judd hater but that’s been taken totally out of context. I’m with Boltsbabyblues in that he’s talking about first world problems compared to what’s going on with these kids.

Anything for a story.... some sections of the media s**t me no end these days
Yeah that's it. Terrible intonation and emphasis on the wrong words. Went from going 'but hey, sweating is nothing in comparison to what these kids go through, who cares about that?' to 'ahh well, at least I won't die of cancer.'

He is a prick though. Ratted out on the Eagles to save his own image and left his teammates to their own, uh, 'devices.' His eye gouging, his smug smirk, the prick is a prick. Stupid bimbo wife who belittles people on public news broadcasts. s**t campaigners.

Reminds me of the pressure point Steven Seagal joke he made few years ago, sometimes suffers from a bit of foot in mouth

" I don't know the guy, didn't hear the comments and don't know the context but I feel it's my place to judge his character because I've done everything in my life perfectly"
Yes. I am always right.

You do the exact same thing with Caroline Wilson you peanut. Free country and we can judge whoever we want, but don’t be such a blatant hypocrite.

he's just an unfunny, uncharismatic guy with a really big brand/reputation so he's bound to irk people every now and then because his words aren't fluffy enough. not having a go at all by calling him unfunny, he clearly isn't the jokey, "class clown" type is all i mean

he's just an unfunny, uncharismatic guy with a really big brand/reputation so he's bound to irk people every now and then because his words aren't fluffy enough. not having a go at all by calling him unfunny, he clearly isn't the jokey, "class clown" type is all i mean

I remember him saying he wasn't interested in media, although I think he suited more to serious shows. Would be better on Foxfooty as a guest on 360 or something.

I remember him saying he wasn't interested in media, although I think he suited more to serious shows. Would be better on Foxfooty as a guest on 360 or something.

His media presence reminds me of Al Borland from Home Improvement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back