Dr Geoffrey Edelsten's jacuzzi
AFL Club
Carlton
5. Chris Judd

judd_chris_o.png

DOB: 8/9/1983

Height: 189cm

Weight: 88kg

Draft History: Pick 3 (West Coast), 2001 National Draft. Traded by West Coast to Carlton with pick 46 for Josh Kennedy, pick 3 and pick 20 in the 2007 National Draft.

Recruited From: Caulfield Grammar/Sandringham U18/West Coast

Debut: Round 2, 2002 vs Collingwood

Career Highlights: Video to be provided

2013 Forecast:

• Banned
Re: #5. Chris Judd

*BUMP*

The Judd thread has gone a bit quiet and should always be at the top.

[YOUTUBE]tIq2r3dWOtw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6XfP47BqLXM[/YOUTUBE]

Stolen by Judd!

Oh the thief in the night!

RIP Clinton. :(

[YOUTUBE]n_ukSjyIVho[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]51jggo0Y2oA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]oc8nn-JrNTQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Pa3aUqPky74[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Xvr3qsK39gs[/YOUTUBE]

Surprised this thread isn't more popular than most!

Game Vs. Port Adelaide was brilliant.

16 contested possesions, he still continues to amaze the footy public.

Considering Judd has indicated that he is 100% fit I am really looking forward to watching him play this season. Out of curiosity, how much did he beat his PB by again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know.. If.. Uhh, you guys ever wanna send him back, we probably wouldn't say no. We could give you.. ummm.. You guys want Hansen? Yeah.. Have Hansen.. Fair trade I reckon :)

He's not a spud at all...

Thoughts from cream of AFL crop:Chris Judd
Geoff Maclure (Blues supporter): We hear there are some funny stories about some of your new draftees. What's the best of them?

Chris Judd: We've got some really exciting draftees this year both on the senior and rookie list. One of the draftees who's sure to become a cult figure is Mitch Robinson. It's alleged that he was part of an Australian version of Jackass in his teenage years and that there is some footage of him skateboarding off a roof and landing pretty badly. I haven't seen any of the alleged footage, and it may well be an elaborate story.

One thing about footy clubs, which I know all too well about, is stories taking off and getting a life of their own until they bear little resemblance to the original story. This may be one of those stories, but if it's not I'd certainly love to see the footage.
Doesn't Judd like someone who lacks a personality and a sense of humour?

I wish Judd was as funny as Shane Crawford.

There are a lot of bitter people around...

Judd, Whenever I hear the name JUDD I just think...maybe we should take out the JU and put a GO ;)

Pure class & Excellence, In my eyes the greatest player to ever wear the carlton jersey.

im only asking this for my personal benefit as i just underwent a septorhinoplasty for my broken nose last thursday and have just been told i cant swim or do any vigorous physical activity for at least 8 weeks. does anyone know what happened with judd when he broke his nose against st kilda? surely he wouldnt be allowed to miss 8 weeks of intense training :S

im only asking this for my personal benefit as i just underwent a septorhinoplasty for my broken nose last thursday and have just been told i cant swim or do any vigorous physical activity for at least 8 weeks. does anyone know what happened with judd when he broke his nose against st kilda? surely he wouldnt be allowed to miss 8 weeks of intense training :S

Elite sportsman =/= regular guy in regards to injuries healing

Elite sportsman =/= regular guy in regards to injuries healing

it's a bloody nose for god's sake. a my break wasnt anywhere near as bad as his and i'm quite a fit person myself. all i wanted to know is how he was able to get around all the restrictions that i've told i have to live with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back