Chris Judds reputation

Remove this Banner Ad

from hero to anti-hero. love it.

Sports+Pictures+Week+2008+February+11+qixiF9-bTTyl.jpg

What I see happening now at carlton is out of pure frustration at being tagged and the pressure he's under to lift the side. Yes ablett Hayes and the like get tagged but their teamates will help them out. Can you imagin anyone doing what mcfee did to Abeltt, Bartell ling etc would smash mcfee block to give ablett a free run. Judds problem is his teamates not protecting him. The umpires don't see every block love, tap and scrag so its upto his teamates to help.

Spot on Hawk.

regards,

REB

No need to re-hash. I don't agree and when considering mass disparity there is no comparison at all; the implications of which have already been made clear.

Again, the mass disparity for similar positions is far greater in junior football. In AFL football your Jeff Garlett types are protected by playing forward pocket. In junior football this kind of player can be playing in the middle.

I never saw anyone knocked out in an U12's contest; I never saw anyone break ribs and puncture a lung in U12's. s**t I could keep going ... but I think I'll just start my long laugh here.

Even I've seen a lot more AFL than U12's football, therefore I've seen more AFL injuries.

I've definitely seen kids knocked out at Under 12 level though. U9 even.

Again, the mass disparity for similar positions is far greater in junior football. In AFL football your Jeff Garlett types are protected by playing forward pocket. In junior football this kind of player can be playing in the middle.

Even I've seen a lot more AFL than U12's football, therefore I've seen more AFL injuries.

I've definitely seen kids knocked out at Under 12 level though. U9 even.

I'm tipping you've been knocked out a few times ! :p

This behaviour from Judd reminds me of the only time (I think) he was suspended for West Coast.

Steven Baker was having the better of him, and Judd was done for striking. He has form when the tagger gets on top.

Eye gouging is almost as low as it gets.

Agreed, it a low act which could cause irreparable damage to a person's eyes. I'm laughing at these bleeding hearts who are feeling sorry for Judd, i.e. the treatment he receives and lack of support from Carlton players. Remind me again .. whose decision was it to go to Carlton?

This behaviour from Judd reminds me of the only time (I think) he was suspended for West Coast.

Steven Baker was having the better of him, and Judd was done for striking. He has form when the tagger gets on top.

Yeah because Hodge has handled tags well over the Journey remind me again how many weeks he has missed at the Tribunal. But also you have Cambell who Randomly visits as well but hey look out Judd is angry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread needs the footage of Judd elbowing Baker about 5 yrs ago at Subi. Absolute pearler and his first real brush with the tribunal. Same reaction as this but far worse incident.
Must be some footage still around somewhere.

The problem is that he continues these actions and never gets censured in the way he should. Campbell Brown thinking he did the right thing all those years back, could have nipped this in the bud.

Judd is starting to look like a petulant twat and needs to be crunched one way or the other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back