HyperAgressiveDonk

Cancelled
Aug 6, 2008
Red Moon
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
City Middle & Angela Surf City
We all know Chris Judds exploits as a footballer and how brilliant he is. But why does Chris feel compelled to attack people when they are defenceless and on the ground.

First there was the unprovoked attack with an eye gouge on Campbell Brown. Campbell Brown had no means to defend himself.

Then there was Michael Rischitelli on the bottom of a pack and Chris Judd standing over him and trying to inflict serious harm by using pressure points.

Now there is an elbow to Pavs head, whilst Matthew was laying on the ground and not expecting contact.

Surely this has impacted on his reputation. I don't see the reason why this guy feels the need to attack and inflict harm on people when they are on the ground and defenceless.

In my opinion it's absolutely disgraceful and gutless behaviour, not too mention a blight on football :thumbsdown:

Jul 15, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Colts, Renegades
I posted in the other thread in response to yours but this is a more appropriate place now.

Agree with this completely. A VERY good player but none the less over rated and not quite the person he is made out to be by so many. Like one of those apparently nice people who when they smile their eyes don't. Passive aggressive and a ticking time bomb.

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
For mine, he showed his true colours during in the whole Brown eye-gouge incident. To play himself as the victim was beyond pathetic.

I still don't understand how someone could have their eyes gouged and come out of it as the bad guy?

AndyLucimitis

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
So he runs out in the ground to play a GAME OF FOOTBALL.

Spends 120 minutes EVERY GAME for 22 WEEKS being pushed, punched, jumped on, ridden into the ground,tripped, stood on, bumped metres off the ball, hit and whatever else that happens off the ball the cameras don't catch...

.. and he's the thug ???

as Andre Agassi would say - you 'f#$wits' need to grow some perspective !!

HyperAgressiveDonk

Cancelled
Aug 6, 2008
Red Moon
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
So he runs out in the ground to play a GAME OF FOOTBALL.

Spends 120 minutes EVERY GAME for 22 WEEKS being pushed, punched, jumped on, ridden into the ground,tripped, stood on, bumped metres off the ball, hit and whatever else that happens off the ball the cameras don't catch...

.. and he's the thug ???

as Andre Agassi would say - you 'f#$wits' need to grow some perspective !!

It happens to Ablett, Goodes, Bartel, Hodge, Buddy, Hayes etc and none of these blokes feel the need to attack defenceless people on the bottom of packs on a regular basis.

AndyLucimitis

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
It happens to Ablett, Goodes, Bartel, Hodge, Buddy, Hayes etc and none of these blokes feel the need to attack defenceless people on the bottom of packs on a regular basis.

Regular basis ?? - he's been playing for 7-8 years. How many times has he 'attacked' players (your words).

Buddy has been reported a couple of times just this year hasn't he for cowardly attacks on unsuspecting players putting their head over the ball ??

Buddy's reputation is as 'soiled' as Judds.

(see two can play at this game ??)

HyperAgressiveDonk

Cancelled
Aug 6, 2008
Red Moon
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Regular basis ?? - he's been playing for 7-8 years. How many times has he 'attacked' players (your words).

Buddy has been reported a couple of times just this year hasn't he for cowardly attacks on unsuspecting players putting their head over the ball ??

Buddy tried to pull out of his two bumps and the majority of people agree there was no malice and little force

Judd stands over people and deliberately put his fingers in people eyes or looks for pressure points to intentionaly inflict pain.

Apples and Oranges friend

coasting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cardies
Yep the halo is well and truly gone. Filthy player who will sadly be remembered as a fading Carlton thug.

Jul 15, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams

Seriously? That is your argument? Seriously??????

Franklin getting suspended each time was an absolute joke.

Judd, despite being a very good player, is dirty, greedy and questionable of character. I know you are looking through your blue coloured glasses but surely you cannot defend someone who repeatedly eye gouges.

Dean Rioli eye gouged one time and I still believe it was a low dirty act. Difference between him and Judd is Rioli showed true remorse, even acknowledging his act was wrong no matter how much he was provoked and never did it again.

Judd shows no remorse, lies and makes excuses and does it repeatedly. Says something about the guy if you ask me.

WoGiTaLiA

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2003
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
Sydney

Yeah because Buddy being stupid and refusing to shelve the bump is the same as Judd being a dirty cheap shot artist.

Has lost a lot of respect from me over the last few years. Don't like the way he turned his back on West Coast and chased the almighty dollar but worse than that is the eye gouging, attempts to paralyse and now throwing elbows and he throws elbows most weeks nowadays.

When he first burst on the scene he was such a good clean player, shame to see the way he has gone.

Jan 31, 2007
In N Out
AFL Club
Carlton

No Kidding.

I wouldn't worry about these posters Andy; this younger generation are soft as butter and very emotional; as this thread testifies. Personally I'd like to see a bit more of the old Diesel way of dealing with taggers.

Banked.

Team Captain
Jan 4, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
His behaviour to date won't change the reputation when he's retired that he was an excellent player. However, as time progresses and if more acts like the one on Saturday occurs, then in 10 years when we look back at Judd's career, there will be some nasty opinions. For me, he'll always be remembered a great player over his occasional onfield weak acts.

ziad

Brownlow Medallist
May 2, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
The poisonous karma of the tanking is infecting him. the first point of infection is his biggest weakness - a low, dirty. gouging thug who cant abide or respect a competitor

Jul 15, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
No Kidding.

I wouldn't worry about these posters Andy; this younger generation are soft as butter and very emotional; as this thread testifies. Personally I'd like to see a bit more of the old Diesel way of dealing with taggers.

LMAO :D

Younger generation thinks eye gouging and attacking a defenseless person is not ok?

Can't say I've ever heard any generation consider those things as ok.

I'm sure you'd be happy being stuck on the ground while Juddy shoves his fingers in your eye. You'd have a great old laugh with him about it I'm sure. :rolleyes:

AndyLucimitis

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
Buddy tried to pull out of his two bumps and the majority of people agree there was no malice and little force

Judd stands over people and deliberately put his fingers in people eyes or looks for pressure points to intentionaly inflict pain.

Apples and Oranges friend

If you are referring to Chris Judds pressure point incident against Brisbane the majority of people agreed there was no malice and little force and no injury to the player.

In regards to Pavlich incident, the MRP agreed there was no malice and little force and was let off.

In support of Buddy, after Ben Cousin woke up he also agreed there was no malice and little force in the shirtfront he got from Buddy.

Jan 31, 2007
In N Out
AFL Club
Carlton
LMAO :D

Younger generation thinks eye gouging and attacking a defenseless person is not ok?

Can't say I've ever heard any generation consider those things as ok.

I'm sure you'd be happy being stuck on the ground while Juddy shoves his fingers in your eye. You'd have a great old laugh with him about it I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Thanks for participating :thumbsu:

Now go grab a footy, join a country league and educate yourself.

Back