Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 18, 2006
Under the fridge
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland FC
Last edited:
Wow.............. I feel sorry for this guy, he looked good out there just before he got injured.......shattered.
I feel so bad for the bloke, like i said earlier if you dont feel bad for Knights you dont have a heart. I sincerely hope the hammy isnt to bad and he can have another crack soon.

Is he contracted for next season? I can't remember whether he signed, a three or four year contract when he crossed over.

***k !!! Just does cover it. I'm not usually given to profanity but ***k!!!!! Man oh man:cry::cry::cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey MODS can we have an "agree" comment cos sometimes I agree but I don't "like" the comments.....???

Poor guy has gotta be on his last legs now - :oops:
Mr Bad Luck!

OK - will need to get back ready to play in 3 - 4 weeks... hit the VFL for at least a month, maybe 6 weeks straight before being considered.
Regardless of how well he might be going during that time, for Chris (& the club right now) it's more a question of total confidence that his body will hold up.

Not suprising, body hasnt been up to it since 2009. Shouldnt play another game because his career is going nowhere. Its harsh but true, his body cant handle AFL.
The club has been more than supportive of him and it's time to back Lennon and Madonna

Remove this Banner Ad

Back