Chris Lewis on Kangaroos 'Hate List'

Remove this Banner Ad

GoEagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 10, 2000
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
It started on the 2nd page (http://www.bigfooty.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000187-2.html) in DOC's thread. Eagle fans, please follow this topic and reply with your opinion.

Get It right you post should read

"Chris Lewis on Doc's hate list"
along with

Richmond the entire club and all it stands for.

Wayne Campbell - To only hate his club in not enough.

Mike Sheehan -read Joe Gutnick's Gimp

Ronnie Burns

Late Entry- Mick Turner (Geelong 80's)

Not much happening in Perth today or this year . Worried about what one N.M.F.C member thinks about one of your old players. I would have thought that you may have had other pressing issues to worry about. Like how to fit in 2 full- fowards (Wilson & Cummings) or how to win a game.

Go the Skull !!!
J.I.T.C
THE DOC

ohh, so thats how it works. i go to the roos forum and say a little something in the defence of the eagles loss on friday and suddenly they all want to bite my head off, even posted on our forum with complaints.

Yet when they offend one of the eagles best players, god forbid we respond in his defence. The all mighty roos know everything and the rest of us are just morons.

I wonder what they'll be throwing at us when their team finishes near the bottom of the ladder in the future. They'll be saying s**t like "the other teams are cheating, they have better players then us".

Go eagles!!!

------------------
"Copy one person and you're cheating, copy two and you're researching"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back