Roast Chris Masten has a ridiculous Moustache

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, I'm not a girl!

Actually, close enough. In fact.

SWIFT%20Tom.jpg

>>>

Taylor-Swift-Without-MakeUp-PHOTOS-5.jpg

Missed the boat on this one, now he's playing good footy you can't say anything he does is s**t. His tatts, hair and moustache will soon become fashionable.

Should have made this when most people thought he was s**t.

While we are on the fashionista topic, there are a few players spotted on Sunday with very dubious hair.. I'm looking at you, Ash Smith.. and Masten... and Stevens.. What's with the nancy-boy quiffs? Now if they were in the army..

Im amazed this thread has gone on so long without much mention of the 'happy goth' hairstyle of smith.

Credit that to Dwayne during the first quarter yesterday.

So we've got smith with the happy goth, swift with the Shintaro in NAB and the jar jar in his team photo...names for Masten's haircut anybody?

While we are on the fashionista topic, there are a few players spotted on Sunday with very dubious hair.. I'm looking at you, Ash Smith.. and Masten... and Stevens.. What's with the nancy-boy quiffs? Now if they were in the army..

This is going to come across as uber-ghey, but seriously, this haircut is what is considered cool for 20-something guys all over the world right now. It's not exactly pushing the envelope or even very unusual. Just google 'mens hair trends 2012' and i will put $500 on something similar to Masten's hair coming up in the first link you find.

maybe our midfield should just do a Carlton/Geelong and get the razor out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon his Clark Gable thingy type look isn't that bad. Players have very little chance to be individuals, head and facial hair is the last frontier.

I think that I should warn you, I'm not just a pretty face. I'm an individual - you can't fool me. An indi-bloody-vidual - you can't fool me. A genuine original - you can't fool me. I keep an open mind 'cause I'm thinkin' all the time.

How did the hipster burn his tongue?

He ate his pizza before it was cool...

:D

Sorry, carry on :cool:

This is going to come across as uber-ghey, but seriously, this haircut is what is considered cool for 20-something guys all over the world right now. It's not exactly pushing the envelope or even very unusual. Just google 'mens hair trends 2012' and i will put $500 on something similar to Masten's hair coming up in the first link you find.

maybe our midfield should just do a Carlton/Geelong and get the razor out?

Well, you were spot on. See here for an excellent example. The question has to be asked whether this hair slows you down on the footy field ..:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back