Other Teams
University
Domestic_goat_kid_in_capeweed.jpg

C5AGLNSVYAM4iOY.jpg

19c8eb5ced59c1d5d29446e9513bcd3e

Feb 13, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
If he gets love for that then we are truely lost... A bloke on his wage/with his experience should do that most weeks. Instead he should open his own chip shop being the giant spud that he is...

Well done to him. After the sh1t last few days its a good effort.

Have to agree if it was me reading this forum and then playing i would say stuff it.
I watched today's vfl game and the negative posts here on Mayne in the 1st half was amazing,but anyways he seems to be singled out due the media in my opinion and some fire poured onto it re the sun article and sen interview.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have to agree if it was me reading this forum and then playing i would say stuff it.
I watched today's vfl game and the negative posts here on Mayne in the 1st half was amazing,but anyways he seems to be singled out due the media in my opinion and some fire poured onto it re the sun article and sen interview.

Maybe needs a Kick up the Ass Earlier

Well look at the other afl players today that played well today.
Ramsey ?
Daicos?
Kirby?
Ramsey will be better next year
The other two first year players, not sure of your point there

Didn't you just say Buckley should stay away from the VFL? Are you calling Rivers a bad coach?

Not not at all i was comparing last year re Tapping and this Year re Rivers in the finals games we played.
And the Richmond Coach simply let the team he had below him control the gig.

Mayne was terrific today. Undoubtedly his best game in black and white and certainly would have played more than 3 matches this season had he put together that performance earlier.

Back