Toast Chris Mayne's a Legend. Re-signed until 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought he was good especially first half & uses the ball well & good in heavy traffic. Has rare quality for a Collingwood listed player of not being injury prone also.

Can't bring myself to hate him and he is inching his way to respectability.
Maybe 6 inches closer after tonight's game but I am so utterly focused on killing a few umpires for their bias I haven't too much time to revise his role.

Did I mention killing a few umpires?

Can't bring myself to hate him and he is inching his way to respectability.
Maybe 6 inches closer after tonight's game but I am so utterly focused on killing a few umpires for their bias I haven't too much time to revise his role.

Did I mention killing a few umpires?
First 3/4 umpiing was deplorable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decisions, decisions. George Michael or The Doors? Some of these life choices are just too hard.
Oh dear Vicky.

One Riders on the Storm is better than all the port from G Michael esq combined.

:p

Little known fact, Jim Morrison was born in Melbourne.
Correct he sure was.

For those playing at home young Timmy here is very astute.

It’s Melbourne, Florida (USA)

And the late Jim Morrison is buried in Paris.

For players at home that’s Paris, France. :D

Is Chris Mayne the real Broomhead of the Club?

(Brodie, I know, I know Tim is your special broomy)

What we need at the moment. With injuries mounting guys who are expirenced are good. Throwing kid after kid sooner or later bursts the dam

Exactly. Mayne, a hardened AFL footballer, was brought in because of injuries, and to help balance out the youth and inexperience. I thought he was keeping the kids out, but getting the youth/age/experience equation right is helping us win games ATM, at least against lesser teams. Mayne is doing his job and he stays in the team for now; and kudos to him and the coaches for getting this to work.

Last edited:

I could be wallowing in bed - but no, I am up working (apart from procrastinating on BigFooty).

Why?

You inspire me Chris. You are the wind beneath my wings. Kudos medium guy!
Be a great avatar for you Ben?

Little known fact, Jim Morrison was born in Melbourne.
Yeah.....just like the Bee Gees lived in Sydney for some of their adolescence :rolleyes:

Google is my friend here. Melbourne FLORIDA. As in the American variety. You are a bully. You meant to trigger someone gullible like myself, DIDN'T YOU :mad: !?

I’m genuinely surprised there’s not more interest in how and why the deal happened. Surely Mayne would have come for, say, 3yrs and 1.2mill. Why such a ridiculous offer...? Gubby was up to something but it all fell over and we got caught holding the ball. I’m certain of it.

We haven’t stopped talking about it since the deal was done. How much more interest do you think we need?

It’s in the past and that can’t be changed. Just let him finally play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back