Chris Scott’s Round 20 Press Conference

Remove this Banner Ad

It was because it was the first Bay to the west but they must have known Australia was really big.

Flinders is stupider than Chris Scott with his “Mission Accomplished” view on bay discovery

And like Tiges fans Bass and Flinders got way ahead of themselves by assuming there would be no more bays

It was because it was the first Bay to the west but they must have known Australia was really big.

Flinders is stupider than Chris Scott with his “Mission Accomplished” view on bay discovery

And like Tiges fans Bass and Flinders got way ahead of themselves by assuming there would be no more bays
Bass was lost at sea. Scott is all at sea.

Person who thought he was first and would win....but wasn’t ........was beaten ...failed strategy ....aptly named.....???

giphy.gif

What about Western Port Bay? It’s f**ken east of here!! What a stupid name.

Western Port, commonly but unofficially known as Western Port Bay, is a large [URL='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal']tidal bay in southern Victoria, Australia, opening into Bass Strait. It is the second largest bay in the state. Geographically, it is dominated by the two large islands; French Island and Phillip Island. Contrary to its name, it lies to the east of the larger Port Phillip, and is separated from it by the Mornington Peninsula. It is visited by Australian fur seals, whales and dolphins, as well as many migratory waders and seabirds. It is listed under the Ramsar Convention as a wetland of international significance.

You make a good point ...... [/URL]

Not bothering me yet and hopefully we won’t be there long enough to notice.
Whereas you guys sure have a lot of work to do on your tans. One summer do not maketh a swallow and all that. ;)

True but while we're taking out the sunscreen, you're reaching for your jumper. You might need to go to the ski shop soon. Could be the long winter :p

True but while we're taking out the sunscreen, you're reaching for your jumper. You might need to go to the ski shop soon. Could be the long winter :p
Yep, but a little bit of winter is surely preferable to too much sun? Mad dogs and Englishmen and midday sun- we wouldn’t like to see that happen to your mob would we? Not you, but a few of you seem already to have passed that threshold.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, but a little bit of winter is surely preferable to too much sun? Mad dogs and Englishmen and midday sun- we wouldn’t like to see that happen to your mob would we? Not you, but a few of you seem already to have passed that threshold.;)
Well I’m surprised Jack and Floss aren’t on the injury list after the Gold Coast match. I guess 12 goal wins are a great salve for sunburn.

If you missed Chris Scott's presser, don't worry. He normally has one on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thur... well, every night of the week on some program. Loves his voice.

Scott must be regretting making such a fool out of himself in this presser.

Why? Did that effect tonight’s result in some metaphysical way?

Do you think he will sit at the end of season review when the board says ‘okay Chris so what went wrong?’ and reply with ‘Well it’s hard to pinpoint exactly guys but before we discuss the half-dozen players who aren’t up to league standard, let me just stop you there and tell your that it’s probably the moment when I said that Richmond are the best team in the comp and would be favourites to win that really sticks out. I think our inability to hit a f***ing target from two feet away in the EF against Melbourne was largely decided by that.’

I thought he was very good in his presser. Made a point of going credit to the opposition and was very measured in his responses to what were not very interesting or insightful questions.
He was candid, humble and sincere. What more do you think he could have done? Apologised because his analysis of the finals situations was seen as arrogant by a few flogs on BF? At least he puts a bit of thought (and a bit of skin) into what he says and doesn't mouth a few safe platitudes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back