Toast Chris Scott 450 games as a player and coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddha's is the only player testimonial dinner I have ever been to, and unlikely to add to that.
Probably everyone's favourite player (that saw him play). I remember at the big jumper auction his one fetched more than anyones, including Ablett.
Love him to death, my favourite player but what a head!
His face in that video where he slips over on that trailer is just unforgettable.

Probably everyone's favourite player (that saw him play). I remember at the big jumper auction his one fetched more than anyones, including Ablett.
Love him to death, my favourite player but what a head!
His face in that video where he slips over on that trailer is just unforgettable.
I've seen it about 100 times, but i still piss myself every time I see it.

I just googled this and I'm already up to about 585907256 views. Utterly hilarious. I feel like Homer in the chemistry lecture when the lecturer drops his notes.
The favourite part of it all is that he actually knew the slope was a bit dodgy and was really careful but still came undone anyway.
It just doesn't age that clip.

As i've said before, Buddha lived next door to a mate of mine. They used to ask him if he wanted a snag in bread all the time. He hated it lol.
Paul Couch, or GAS? They all lived next to or across from each other in their playing days.

Gaz was up the street a bit. Used to see his mustang, fairmont ghia etc in the driveway. But never saw him. Not sure about couchy.
My sister lives up the next street, so we used to run past their houses often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back