Chris Scott has a go at Gerard Healy?

Remove this Banner Ad

both the scott brothers had a joke.

EFA, in the sense that they both had a laugh after their respective teams won against Sadelaide.

Love how ignorant people think this is somehow a meaningful statistic. Eagles defenders should stop giving away free kicks. would have been 10+ if Hawkins didn't knock himself out, couldn't handle him.
So when the Eagles get a free kick in front of goals, it's because they are filthy, cheating scum, but when other teams get frees in front of goals, it's because they are there and the opposition should stop giving away the free kicks.

I think I see how this works now, thanks.

Love how ignorant people think this is somehow a meaningful statistic. Eagles defenders should stop giving away free kicks. would have been 10+ if Hawkins didn't knock himself out, couldn't handle him.

TomaHawk was on, quality forwards are always dangers, as the absence of anyones 3 leading forwards on any day attest - but you cop what you are served, its about winning, IF you are good enough !!

Geelong fans would be have to be spewing with this muppet trashing their brand. Absolute champion team having their legacy trampled on by the coach.

WTF ???
How has Scott trashed our brand ? He made a comment about the muppets in the crowd and by the way some of the ferals from West Coast have reacted in this thread he was 100 % correct.

Onya Scotty,keep pissing them off. :thumbsu:

Made an absurd comment with absolutely nothing to back it up.
Now Geelong fans are trying to justify it with their twit logic.

Victorian arrogance...sheesh. Talk about a fishbowl mentality.

Pampered club with 18 home games a year, not use to a crowd solely supporting the other team:oops:

How would you know? He was assistant coach, would never have had the platform to complain. Chances are you just never heard him. From memory he actually referred back to his days in Fremantle to justify how rough the WA crowd is.

He also made up some quim about a man reaching over a girl to save face. I'm really struggling to believe anything this guy says.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made an absurd comment with absolutely nothing to back it up.
Now Geelong fans are trying to justify it with their twit logic.

Victorian arrogance...sheesh. Talk about a fishbowl mentality.

Pampered club with 18 home games a year, not use to a crowd solely supporting the other team:oops:

I'm not Victorian. And I hate the Eagles crowd. Dockers is alright, but WCE is by far the worst I have encountered. So yeah, I suppose Scott shouldnt have said what he did in the interests of not making a mountain of a molehill, but it doesnt mean it isnt true.

How would you know? He was assistant coach, would never have had the platform to complain. Chances are you just never heard him. From memory he actually referred back to his days in Fremantle to justify how rough the WA crowd is.
He claimed that at the time he loved how passionate the crowds were and this issue has never been raised before by him.

Still waiting on a retraction from Cook btw. Clearly fibbed.

Geelong fans would be have to be spewing with this muppet trashing their brand. Absolute champion team having their legacy trampled on by the coach.

I think he's just a little less passive than bomber and sticks up for the club. I mean honestly Nisbett can go * himself on the Boak thing. Amongst others we had the best player in the league poached and a player who has now become a top 5 ruckman poached. He can't expect us to sit back and let players get poached time after time.

He actually gave most supporters at the ground the thumbs up. It was just an element who gave Hawkins and the medical team helping him off uncalled for abuse that annoyed him.

He and his brothers have an eye for this years finals, where both are in the mix to play west coast at Pattersons. They are running tag team pre-emptive and post game comments in the media about umpiring, and Chris has now chosen to make the crowd itself the issue. In doing so he has deliberately misrepresented what actually occured. I was in that crowd and the atmosphere was electric, but when Hawkins went down you could have heard a pin drop. I saw nothing but genuine concern, and there was generous applause as he was taken from the field. I've always respected Geelong but its hard to maintain that when your coach continues to make clueless, classless comments in the media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back