Chris Tarrant will give Matthew Scarlett a lesson in football this week

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't have to try and make your club look bad, there are so many of you nuffies because a Nuffie will attract more of the same. Survival of the nuffiest ? :p
I would rather be at a club where the supporters don't have fleas even though there is less.
Cheers :)

Nuffiest?? That is the extent of your scathing wit? Surely you can do better?

As for fleas, I thought thats why they named the animal enclosure as they did and everything that went with it. You know, you lie down with dogs you get St Kilda women.

Come on Cyclops , you talk about lazy and stupid,

Yep, I was talking about you.

surely you could see why Saint supporters wouldn't be keen on those players, do you remember how they left the club and what they did after?

Hall won a flag? Everitt played finals?:D

You're looking dumber and dumber there.

You should if you want to go to the trouble of dragging that up.
I'll help banana boy, Everrit left for money and in his words to play in a premiership, which of course was crap, then went onto bag the Saints.
Fair enough reason?
Hall went for the money and the Gut punch on Maguire didn't help things.

Zounds, you've outdumbed yourself there: all this vitriol gives the lie to your dumbcusations about Pies supporters hating ex-players the most...

You people have turned on Tarrant..for what reason again???

Put up or shut up.

If you like we can have a little post-off, quote for quote where we match Taz-haters and Taz-regretters...if you not too lazy...or too stupid :D

You don't have to try and make your club look bad, there are so many of you nuffies because a Nuffie will attract more of the same. Survival of the nuffiest ? :p

No, Darwin's theory was sexual selection of the most fit. Now there's a wide variety of types at the Pies, and some of the Cheer Squad aren't too sexy, but according to Darwin's theory they're still better than anything you've got because even with heads like Joffa we still outnumber your sad club!

Uglier than Joffa? Shame, Fireman, shame! What about the kids?

I would rather be at a club where the supporters don't have fleas even though there is less.

So you'll be crossing to North then? :D

Oh zing, he's done it again.

Yep, I was talking about you.
Ahh the "it's not me , it's you" approach, always worked well in the school yard. Gives me a fair indication of your age bracket.:)

Hall won a flag? Everitt played finals?:D

You're looking dumber and dumber there.
umm, off on another tangent ? careful about throwing stones when your reply is irrelevant. I explained why there would be animosity towards said players,

Zounds, you've outdumbed yourself there: all this vitriol gives the lie to your dumbcusations about Pies supporters hating ex-players the most...
again with the dumb claim, this is about your supporters bagging ex players for no reason, for eg I have followed the careers of Joel Smith, Lappin, in the past Rice etc, and have admired their work.
As I said , be careful when throwing stones in a glass house.

Put up or shut up.

If you like we can have a little post-off, quote for quote where we match Taz-haters and Taz-regretters...if you not too lazy...or too stupid :D

This one doesn't need reply, the forum is so choc o block full of evidence you are simply being silly.
No, Darwin's theory was sexual selection of the most fit. Now there's a wide variety of types at the Pies, and some of the Cheer Squad aren't too sexy, but according to Darwin's theory they're still better than anything you've got because even with heads like Joffa we still outnumber your sad club!

Uglier than Joffa? Shame, Fireman, shame! What about the kids?
take from his theory what you like but you and I know we are talking about the ape to man concept, that's where you come in :)

So you'll be crossing to North then? :D

Oh zing, he's done it again.
Your IQ seems to have headed south.:eek:
but as I said earlier I may playing with a kid here, if so apologies.:thumbsu:

Ahh the "it's not me , it's you" approach, always worked well in the school yard. Gives me a fair indication of your age bracket.:)

Dazzling wit.

umm, off on another tangent ? careful about throwing stones when your reply is irrelevant. I explained why there would be animosity towards said players,

No no no, thats not what you said...naughty, dishonest troll...

again with the dumb claim, this is about your supporters bagging ex players for no reason, for eg I have followed the careers of Joel Smith, Lappin, in the past Rice etc, and have admired their work.

No no no thats not what you said either. What you said was this:

You know as well as I do that you guys are the masters of overrating your own players and turning on them in the next breath.

Ouch.

No one has turned on ex players like you have.

Nothing about justification there. Just a stupid, lazy bit of trolling.

This one doesn't need reply, the forum is so choc o block full of evidence you are simply being silly.

Now is that you being lazy, or dumb, or both? You're not this lazy when it comes to posting on Carlton threads, or Pies threads, or Everitt threads...in fact you'd almosty have more ex-player vitriol on your account than the rest of Bigfooty, wouldn't you? it'd be funny except...its just sad.

take from his theory what you like but you and I know we are talking about the ape to man concept, that's where you come in :)

So you want the dumbed down version of the theory? Oh, surprise, surprise.:D

OK, I'll stoop to this level (geddit, stooped? Subtle ape reference from the Fireman's Simplifed Theory of Evolution for Dummies).

So I come into the Darwin reference at the "Ape to Man" level. Well I'm a man, conversing with an ape! Haw haw haw, geddit? Dumb enough for you, you lazy stupid troll?:thumbsu:

Your IQ seems to have headed south.:eek:
but as I said earlier I may playing with a kid here, if so apologies.:thumbsu:

Oh zing...:rolleyes:

Lazy lazy lazy troll. Betraying your club even at the Bigfooty level, shaming and besmirching the jumper the way your players have so often done. A sad sickness, a blight on your club.

Do you think they woyuld be better without you? There might even be less fleas? Heh heh heh, remember when you said you'd prefer to be at a club with less fleas? You dropped yourself in that one, eh dummy?

Oh goodness, I've run out of smilies to express my exasperation...

So back to the topic. Tarrant to play well, Fireman? Do you do football matters, or just lazy stupid trolling?

It's really funny, we were bagged last year for sticking by Tarrant and defending him, and now when a few who were frustrated with him for the years he played at Collingwood start to make a negative comment they are bagged again?

People really need to make up their minds, it's like when Tarrant left everyone were tipping us to be down the bottom, yet when he was with us he was just another overrated dud.

I haven't bagged Tarrant and I know there are a few on the Collingwood board that hasn't either, some have made comments during the week we played Fremantle about him but since then no one has made mention.

Either way it goes Tarrant's gone, and we are playing good football, that's all that matters at the end of the day.:)

Mackie to play on Tarrant, restrict him to 11 disposals, 0.2, 4 marks, while collecting 21 kicks, 5 handballs. Guesstimate.
Ahh.. back to the original thread,thought we'd been hijacked for 30mins or so.
Egan will take Pav, and you are correct Mackie will take Tarrant and show up his defensive side of his game. Mackie to kick more goals than Tarrant.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You people have turned on Tarrant..for what reason again???
Turned? Seriously, that is an overstatement. Some are saying now what other said. I’lle give you that some rose coloured glasses have come off but turned? Turned is how Saints fans refer to Spider. How Richmond fans refer to Frawley. How Richmond fans will refer to Wallace….
Now that you can afford the odd flea they are no longer interested. Not even with rats like Butters on the board.

I can't believe you started this thread Tarrant is DUD!!!! As if Geelong will use there best defender on him.

Dazzling wit.
No no no, thats not what you said...naughty, dishonest troll...
No no no thats not what you said either. What you said was this:
Ouch.

No one has turned on ex players like you have.

Nothing about justification there. Just a stupid, lazy bit of trolling.
Now is that you being lazy, or dumb, or both? You're not this lazy when it comes to posting on Carlton threads, or Pies threads, or Everitt threads...in fact you'd almosty have more ex-player vitriol on your account than the rest of Bigfooty, wouldn't you? it'd be funny except...its just sad.So you want the dumbed down version of the theory? Oh, surprise, surprise.:D

OK, I'll stoop to this level (geddit, stooped? Subtle ape reference from the ireman's Simplifed Theory of Evolution for Dummies).

So I come into the Darwin reference at the "Ape to Man" level. Well I'm a man, conversing with an ape! Haw haw haw, geddit? Dumb enough for you, you lazy stupid troll?:thumbsu:
Oh zing...:rolleyes:
Lazy lazy lazy troll. Betraying your club even at the Bigfooty level, shaming and besmirching the jumper the way your players have so often done. A sad sickness, a blight on your club.
Do you think they woyuld be better without you? There might even be less fleas? Heh heh heh, remember when you said you'd prefer to be at a club with less fleas? You dropped yourself in that one, eh dummy?
Oh goodness, I've run out of smilies to express my exasperation...
So back to the topic. Tarrant to play well, Fireman? Do you do football matters, or just lazy stupid trolling?
In all my time on BF I have never witnessed such a strange inane rambling such as this, I'm not sure if I should be impressed that a simian is capable of using a pc or come to the conclusion that the post has arrived here from a mental institution.
Either way you have issues, your spin on all points were openly contrived and twisted, embarrasingly so.
You sir a great ambassador for your club.:eek:

Turned? Seriously, that is an overstatement. Some are saying now what other said. I’lle give you that some rose coloured glasses have come off but turned? Turned is how Saints fans refer to Spider. How Richmond fans refer to Frawley. How Richmond fans will refer to Wallace….Now that you can afford the odd flea they are no longer interested. Not even with rats like Butters on the board.

once again, different circumstances which I explained before, anyway I was simply giving kudos to an early post when a nuffie decided to twist it around.

The flea is no longer interested because of the alure of the Collingwood Flea circus, you guys are the Flea Pied Pipers;):thumbsu:
I just heard something interesting , someone asked if Cousins would be booed tonight and Commetti said , lucky they aren't playing Collingwood..I wonder what he meant ???

I think Chris showed Matty how to miss shots for goal pretty well. How to accumulate posessions on the wing. How to gift your opposition their first goal. How to let your opponent kick it. Stuff that Scarlett had no idea about before yesterday.

Other than his goalkicking he was very good yesterday.

Tarrant was good, but he wasn't damaging, which is what Dockers needed. He was forced out to the wing a bit and pushed up the ground; he lead reasonably well though. Pavlich was pretty much the only forward who gave Geelong that much trouble yesterday and Pavlich is well... Pavlich.

I think Chris showed Matty how to miss shots for goal pretty well. How to accumulate posessions on the wing. How to gift your opposition their first goal. How to let your opponent kick it. Stuff that Scarlett had no idea about before yesterday.

Milburn,who Tarrant was on early in the game,showed him how to kick a goal

:D

never thought taz doing to freo would see him go downhill :D feel so much better when he isn't lining up for goal in collingwood colors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back