Past Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I can have sympathy for him to a point. Once he starts affecting other people, he must be punished. That's jail time for anyone else. Let's see what happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully he gets his s**t together soon and gets off whatever stuff he was on. His life is not a total train wreck like Ben Cousins so still time to get his life back on some decent track.

Did you even bother reading the article?

Stealing cars, driving through traffic lights, smashing into other cars, assaulting people and trying to steal the cars from people who were trying to help at the scene? Don't know about you, but first thing I though was - thank **** no one was seriously hurt. Yarran's well being is the last thing on my mind. I don't give a rat's arse if he was a Carlton player, you can't change the spots on a leopard. He's made his choices in life and he has to live with them. I hope they lock him up.

Did you even bother reading the article?

Stealing cars, driving through traffic lights, smashing into other cars, assaulting people and trying to steal the cars from people who were trying to help at the scene? Don't know about you, but first thing I though was - thank **** no one was seriously hurt. Yarran's well being is the last thing on my mind. I don't give a rat's arse if he was a Carlton player, you can't change the spots on a leopard. He's made his choices in life and he has to live with them. I hope they lock him up.
I don’t. Deserves another chance. He’s not a criminal. He’s an addict who clearly needs assistance.

Incredibly sad what has happened to Yaz. Just awful to read that he's still only 27, unbelievable that he's not an integral part of this current Carlton team.

I can't help but think that the club let A LOT of the players down in the pre-Bolton era (fully aware that people must also take ultimate responsibility for their own actions).

I don’t. Deserves another chance. He’s not a criminal. He’s an addict who clearly needs assistance.

He's not a criminal?

Don't know which land you're from but stealing cars is a criminal offence. So is assaulting people. So is driving through traffic lights. Yep, he sure is a criminal.

Can't believe the world we live in these days where people can commit these crimes and others still feel sorry for them. How about that car that he ran up the arse of had a baby in it and it got killed? Luckily that wasn't the case, but not locking him up only gives him another opportunity to cause harm and next time the victims might not be so lucky...

He made his choice to take "that drug" and now he is a harm to society. Jail might be the best medicine. Enough of this nonsense. You do the crime, you do the time.

Incredibly sad what has happened to Yaz. Just awful to read that he's still only 27, unbelievable that he's not an integral part of this current Carlton team.

I can't help but think that the club let A LOT of the players down in the pre-Bolton era (fully aware that people must also take ultimate responsibility for their own actions).

The club didn't let Yarran down at ALL. It was him and him alone that let himself down. If anything, the club gave him the greatest opportunity to make something of his life.

Of course. Like I said, hopefully he gets his s**t together. Only going to get worse like Cousins if this not the full wake up call he needed.

He already had his "wake up call" remember this:

Only a year ago... I agree it's sad, but it is what it is and we can't allow these dangerous people to keep roaming the streets until they seriously hurt or kill someone.

The club didn't let Yarran down at ALL. It was him and him alone that let himself down. If anything, the club gave him the greatest opportunity to make something of his life.

Richmond alledgedly weren’t happy that more information wasn’t disclosed about his off field issues

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back