Past Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Ag
He's not a criminal?

Don't know which land you're from but stealing cars is a criminal offence. So is assaulting people. So is driving through traffic lights. Yep, he sure is a criminal.

Can't believe the world we live in these days where people can commit these crimes and others still feel sorry for them. How about that car that he ran up the arse of had a baby in it and it got killed? Luckily that wasn't the case, but not locking him up only gives him another opportunity to cause harm and next time the victims might not be so lucky...

He made his choice to take "that drug" and now he is a harm to society. Jail might be the best medicine. Enough of this nonsense. You do the crime, you do the time.

Agree society is far to lax and accepting of criminal behavior, stringent penalties and punishment are good deterrents.
Lackadaisical attitudes towards crime cost society huge amounts of money and serenity.

He already had his "wake up call" remember this:
If you are talking some religious bullshit, spare me. If he is into some nonsense, save me religion bullshit or drugs he needs to wake himself up from both. Will he? ****ed if I know, i just him wish well before he *s his life up totally like Cousins has done.

you might want to rephrase that ....and add the part about it being your opinion...pretty serious accusation there
It was a bit of jest
you might want to rephrase that ....and add the part about it being your opinion...pretty serious accusation there
There. Just a little jest...not so serious

If you are talking some religious bullshit, spare me. If he is into some nonsense, save me religion bullshit or drugs he needs to wake himself up from both. Will he? ****** if I know, i just him wish well before he ****s his life up totally like Cousins has done.

He said himself that he got his wake up call.

Again, you wish him well before he ****s HIS life up, what about the lives of the unfortunate victims when he goes on his next loony spree? He needs to be locked up.

He said himself that he got his wake up call.

Again, you wish him well before he ****s HIS life up, what about the lives of the unfortunate victims when he goes on his next loony spree? He needs to be locked up.

Spare me the ******* sermon, FFS, go have a beer and do not hurt anyone....

He's not a criminal?

Don't know which land you're from but stealing cars is a criminal offence. So is assaulting people. So is driving through traffic lights. Yep, he sure is a criminal.

Can't believe the world we live in these days where people can commit these crimes and others still feel sorry for them. How about that car that he ran up the arse of had a baby in it and it got killed? Luckily that wasn't the case, but not locking him up only gives him another opportunity to cause harm and next time the victims might not be so lucky...

He made his choice to take "that drug" and now he is a harm to society. Jail might be the best medicine. Enough of this nonsense. You do the crime, you do the time.
No he is not a criminal, but he does have problems..........lucky you are not a judge when people do things like he has you should take a look at the underlying nature of why they do it, not just throw the baby out with the bathwater!!! He did the wrong thing but he needs help, not throwing in jail to get worse because that is just a blame game and how many young guys grab cars and break the law only to get a slap on the wrist because they were only drunk or speeding...........the difference is that they do not get called criminals because they were not so called "drug addicts"..........they are just as bad if not worse because they did it for ego sake, but booze is still a drug but it is a legal drug, and that is why society should look in the mirror when it allows boozing to excess but calls addicts criminals. Society creates a lot of it`s own problems because nobody wants to give a s**t about the next bloke/woman, but playing the blame game is not the answer.............take a look at how America solves it`s problems and see where that gets them..............bang!!! bang!!! bang!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incredibly sad what has happened to Yaz. Just awful to read that he's still only 27, unbelievable that he's not an integral part of this current Carlton team.

I can't help but think that the club let A LOT of the players down in the pre-Bolton era (fully aware that people must also take ultimate responsibility for their own actions).

That would make for a very good discussion point and one we may not have ultimate answers for, but somewhere along the line the numbers add up into forming not such a good look for the culture at the CFC. i.e. Plenty disgruntled players, players going off the rails, lazy players, cliques etc.

Those things don't turn around overnight and to think we seemingly have a relatively harmonious situation in only three years, may say a lot for the hard work that's gone into flipping the culture-game on its head. Time will tell.

Back on the gear by the sound of it. What a ******* tragedy.

Hopefully jail sorts him out, because it doesn't sound like he'll do it himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clubs have an obligation in regards to player welfare, but that just doesn’t happen.

Shame he’s at this place right now.
Players get chewed up and spat out by the system on a regular basis. Clubs do have an obligation to help prepare players for this inevitably, none of them do it anywhere near well enough yet. It’s not like any other workplace because there aren’t other industries that the skills are transferable.

Will be the next big growth area in club spending.

No he is not a criminal, but he does have problems..........lucky you are not a judge when people do things like he has you should take a look at the underlying nature of why they do it, not just throw the baby out with the bathwater!!! He did the wrong thing but he needs help, not throwing in jail to get worse because that is just a blame game and how many young guys grab cars and break the law only to get a slap on the wrist because they were only drunk or speeding...........the difference is that they do not get called criminals because they were not so called "drug addicts"..........they are just as bad if not worse because they did it for ego sake, but booze is still a drug but it is a legal drug, and that is why society should look in the mirror when it allows boozing to excess but calls addicts criminals. Society creates a lot of it`s own problems because nobody wants to give a s**t about the next bloke/woman, but playing the blame game is not the answer.............take a look at how America solves it`s problems and see where that gets them..............bang!!! bang!!! bang!!!

He committed crimes. He is a criminal. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

I know the exact underlying reason why too. He made a stupid decision to start taking drugs in the first place. Nobody held a gun to his head.

And once again, I'll reiterate, the crime rate in America has fallen since Trump has taken over...

Players get chewed up and spat out by the system on a regular basis. Clubs do have an obligation to help prepare players for this inevitably, none of them do it anywhere near well enough yet. It’s not like any other workplace because there aren’t other industries that the skills are transferable.

Will be the next big growth area in club spending.
be surprised - although after career support would be a serious plus in attracting players, particularly older ones.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back