Past Chris Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

:rolleyes:

What qualifies as a mistake if we pick players who were rated by the "best" recruiters and other clubs?

I guess it comes down to the talent pool, development, the coach wanting talls and the player being committed (like Curnow and Rowe).

You should get a room with etsal1 who changes her opinion every five minutes. Drafting Cripps was the equivalent to opening Pandora's box. Type of supporter who ignores that Rogers wanted to work with Hughes between 2008 and 2013.

We can bash Mathieson who isn't hiding behind an alias. o_O:drunk:

Where'd you hear that rendell would would take Lucas over taila?

I love how cheeky he was when he kicked that goal in the last.

When you forget to throw away a piece of tissue that you blew your nose into and you go to blow your nose again and end up rubbing snot in your face:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep saying this, but this guy is ridiculous.

I was shaking my head when he was under the pump big time on the wing and he somehow shot a sideways handball out to someone (Murph?), to the guy's advantage, while moving at pace towards the boundary. The direction of the handball I hadn't expected and I certainly didn't expect it to hit the target so perfectly considering Yazz's momentum was going the other way.

It's quite hard for me to explain, but it was a ripper. I'm not saying he's Diesel or that his skills are as consistent, but geez, when he's on and he does things like that, his skills look almost Diesel-like.

It's quite hard for me to explain, but it was a ripper. I'm not saying he's Diesel or that his skills are as consistent, but geez, when he's on and he does things like that, his skills look almost Diesel-like.

Totally agree. Now his just got to do it a bit more consistently and I believe he will really start to set the world on fire.

Totally agree. Now his just got to do it a bit more consistently and I believe he will really start to set the world on fire.
It's surprising that Ablett didn't make an AA side and have that breakout year prior to his sixth season.

Judd had already won two AA reps, two B & F's, a Norm Smith and a Brownlow.

Yarran won't get as good as these two, but still has a high ceiling if he can move into the midfield.

I guess we should have taken Gumbleton or the second round pick like Lloyd and Matthews suggested.

Yaz is all upside A grade skills , speed and decision making all have come together under Mick he knows how to get the best out of him and Yaz looks like he is enjoying it . I will admit I didn't like what I seen against Sydney but I will let that one slide as long as it dosen't become a habit I know the aboriginal players are a tight knit group and that's fine but not on field he's the opposition and your at war

Remove this Banner Ad

Back