Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been a bit down lately. I have been reading about an interesting theory, the "younger dryas impact theory". This states, pretty compellingly IMO, and IMO it will eventually be proven correct, that the younger dryas was caused by cometary impact, around 12,500 years ago. At that time, we were coming out of the last ice age, the planet was warming, humans were no doubt starting to multiply and expand, then all of a sudden we were thrust back into the ice age, but even colder than it had been when the ice age was at its coldest. This period, which lasted about 1800 years, is called the younger dryas.

The younger dryas nearly wiped out humanity in most of the world (not so much Australia, but the Americas and Europe and Asia). Humanity struggled during that time, and many, many large species of animals were wiped off the face of the planet. However, eventually it warmed up again and modern history began.

Anyway, the impact theory is a compelling one, but the startling thing is that it's likely that the comets that hit earth 12,500 years ago were only fragments of a larger coment, that is orbiting the solar system, and it may well come into our path again one day. So, basically, it's quite possible our days are numbered. Probably not our lifetime, etc, but as a species.

So, this has gotten me a bit down lately. Understandably, I think. Upon looking at these photos of the Chrisco customers, however, and reading people saying "intitled" and misspelling Australia... maybe the comet is not such a bad thing after all.

There is still 5 weeks until xmas? They will eat most of it before the day !

also... we have a new 'stack chrisco stock on top of me' contender

Reneta - meet this guy...

YMNxLBY.jpg

437501_0f2fcf1d349ea2b23eecb1cae79f5b2f.jpg

a0p8p.jpg

While I wrap up exam study I cant resist posting this.

An answer to where Castle gets their meat from? To furthermore show the stupidity of getting meat hampers.

Screenshot_2017-11-18-20-09-58-1.png

I did notice the meat supplier for Chrisco gave a plug encouraging customers to buy meat direct from them. Probably make more money from direct purchases then providing to Chrisco (whilst the customer also spends substantially less)

I did notice the meat supplier for Chrisco gave a plug encouraging customers to buy meat direct from them. Probably make more money from direct purchases then providing to Chrisco (whilst the customer also spends substantially less)

Won't work unless they offer the option to prepay 130% of the advertised price over the course of a year.

Yes, I know. But I think it’s getting too much...

Seriously, join the Chrisco Fan Page on Facebook. I have to talk myself down from the noose every day

Actually, I think I’m gonna leave it. I thought it would be worth it for the lols on here but it’s just too sad

I've just had a look through the comments on the Chrisco FB page posts and it's very obvious who the demographic is. 99% 'full time mummys' or old Nana's who don't understand how Facebook works

I love it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont have any issue with women who are not working raising their kids - but 'full time mummy' is just the worst and up there with graduates from the 'school of hard knocks'
Even better is 'CEO at Full time mummy to Kaiden and Kalisi' whilst also making a reference to how much of a 'boss bitch' they are.

There is still 5 weeks until xmas? They will eat most of it before the day !

also... we have a new 'stack chrisco stock on top of me' contender

Reneta - meet this guy...

YMNxLBY.jpg

437501_0f2fcf1d349ea2b23eecb1cae79f5b2f.jpg

"What am I doing with my life?"

IMG_2662.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back