Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Debbie made her own fb page. It hasn’t had a post on it since jan 15 but there’s still 104 followers.

I’m going to message Deb and get her chrisco story to find out why she gave up giving the good folk of Armadale chrisco catalogues.

View attachment 498707 View attachment 498706
Wait, please fill me in on this. Is Debbie offering a service? Going by the name, I assume Debbie is offering a paid service where she will become a middle man between you and Chrisco and make an order on your behalf?

This is great news! The one thing holding me back from doing a Crico order was the overall complexity of it all. Now Debbie can help me out! Such convince.

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
Wait, please fill me in on this. Is Debbie offering a service? Going by the name, I assume Debbie is offering a paid service where she will become a middle man between you and Chrisco and make an order on your behalf?

This is great news! The one thing holding me back from doing a Crico order was the overall complexity of it all. Now Debbie can help me out! Such convince.

Debbie is a Crico employee going above and beyond the call of duty. Promote her!

Reynolds Number

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
Screenshot_2018-05-18-14-03-39-1.png

Screenshot_2018-05-18-14-03-33-1.png
Screenshot_2018-05-18-14-03-26-1.png
Screenshot_2018-05-18-14-04-00-1.png

Holy s**t a crico agent (sorry, AGENT).

I'm sure that to qualify for this prestigious position you need to be suitably qualified, preferably a from leading institution such as the Ponds Institute or Bovine University.

I'm sure that to qualify for this prestigious position you need to be suitably qualified, preferably a from leading institution such as the Ponds Institute or Bovine University.

skool of hard nocks

3rd Grade Maggy

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2004
In the Finals ...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Southampton

When I grow up I want to go to Bovine University

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I actually just looked up Debbie's Chrisco facebook page. She is legitimately just an unpaid shill for Crico, that is incredibly scary. I fear for her offspring.

Yeah..I think she was just a very excited devotee who was so excited about the whole amazing chrisco universe she decided to be a kind of deranged hamper evangelist.

Where she got her couple of hundred copies of the 2015 catalogue I don’t know.

But scrolling down the fb page you can see the poor thing didn’t have much luck spreading the gospel.

I give her credit for persistence though. Good ol Deb. Heart of gold.

Havevmeat.

So many new words to learn.

I’ve been away from this thread for about a year. Lots to catch up with.
Just wait in 100 years crico will be its own language.

Back