Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite part is my kmart give cards. "Just the fact I can go wild in Kmart gives me goose pimples"

F**king wow

I like to imagine that is literal truth without any artistic licence.

That woman becomes borderline aroused at the idea of having money to spend at KMart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What even are those mini things at Coles? At at first I thought they were miniature versions of the product, like how you can get mini shampoos and soaps for travel, but apparently they're just like little toys...? wtf is the point of that?

What even are those mini things at Coles? At at first I thought they were miniature versions of the product, like how you can get mini shampoos and soaps for travel, but apparently they're just like little toys...? wtf is the point of that?

complete sets are for sale on ebay for $1000, fool and their money are soon parted... wait that sums up crico customers

Well they had to make something out of those leftover plastic bags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back