Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s a whole lot of outrage that the pantry and living catalogues have been merged.

Could this be the beginning of the end?

Crico will survive the heat death of the universe mate.

Quick. You too could be in the draw for just a $500 order. How convince! Screenshot_20181003-152608_Samsung Internet.jpg

What's in a name? That which we call a nugget
By any other word would smell as sweet.

This is poetic and strangely soul touching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just seen this on the great FB page Toilets With Threatening Auras and pmsl at the thought that most Crico customer bathrooms are just this but it's Playboy logos instead of Ralph

View attachment 568290
this hurts to look at

We used to get the hampers. Me and my sister used to go completely mental the day they arrived - like kids at Christmas. All this brand-name food that we never usually bought, and the free beach balls and egg timers - there were always fights over who got what free gift they threw in the boxes.

Eventually, and rightly so, my parents realised how much they were overpaying. It was a shame, because it was so much fun and it was symbolic as it marked the start of Christmas, but I think they made the right decision in the long run. Although we have to go to Officeworks or buy something from Bunnings if we need a box - no more Chrisco boxes to hoard

this hurts to look at
41416259_473121733096870_4139163191219322880_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back