Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

They must feel like Santa Claus, pulling up to a new house with yellow sand instead of a front lawn, little Jaxon and Shondra with their faces pressed up against the flyscreen yelling 'mum!muum! crico here!' In the distance a kelpie barks.

That explains the hamper with the holes in it.

They must feel like Santa Claus, pulling up to a new house with yellow sand instead of a front lawn, little Jaxon and Shondra with their faces pressed up against the flyscreen yelling 'mum!muum! crico here!' In the distance a kelpie barks.
Kelpie?

More likely a rottie/mastif bitza!

All these people getting excited over getting a table runner like they'd just won the lottery.

Not so convince now is it?

20181215_154025.jpg

I hope people appreciate my great paint skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gift cards aren't the worst idea. 10% mark up, pay in instalments, receive before Christmas and the additional season expenditure is prepaid rather than maxing out the credit card at 20%+.

Still stupid, but not in the same league as the hampers.

Just when you think this thread cannot get any better, out come the yellies.
Ordering some of those puppies at my earliest convince.
The 400% markup will be a badge of honour.
Will tap into some of my left over free spending money from the Hamilton Island Getaway for the first instalment.
Circle of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pull you close, run my strong hands down your back, softly kiss your neck and whisper, "Got you the nuggets hamper AND the sauce hamper. Merry Cricmas.'

I imagine they're seasonal working contractors, although a little bit of me wants them to be crico zealots who have agreed to be paid in monthly instalments for the convince.
OH MY GOD I WORK FOR CRICO!!!

I pull you close, run my strong hands down your back, softly kiss your neck and whisper, "Got you the nuggets hamper AND the sauce hamper. Merry Cricmas.'
G'day mate.

LOL I see what you both did there :) Lot of gold in those texts, those Nats are an odd bunch.

"I’m an Aussie lad, I know how to ride a horse, fly a plane and pay 400% markup over one year of easy payments. My intentions are completely Crico."

LOL I see what you both did there :) Lot of gold in those texts, those Nats are an odd bunch.

"I’m an Aussie lad, I know how to ride a horse, fly a plane and pay 400% markup over one year of easy payments. My intentions are completely Crico."
The G”day hamper coming to crico in 2019....order early and we will throw in a hypocrisy hamper and a Centrelink hamper at no extra charge.

The gift cards aren't the worst idea. 10% mark up, pay in instalments, receive before Christmas and the additional season expenditure is prepaid rather than maxing out the credit card at 20%+.

Still stupid, but not in the same league as the hampers.

How do you think they pay the instalments?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back