Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

There goes the convince

I remember as a young child, about the age of 8, the feeling of nervous excitement in my tum tum when my Mother, a caring yet stern lady, told me that we would be going to the local store on the weekend and that I would be allowed to lay-by anything that my heart desired. You see these were pre-'buy now pay later' days where instant gratification and bad mistakes stroll hand in hand throughout the aisles.

No, this was a complex and strategic decision that required the research and critical thinking of those on Wall Street. Hours were indeed spent, browsing catalogues, performing cost-benefit analysis and seeking the advice of peers before a decision was made.

It was time, my eyes started to well as I stared up to what felt like the 100 metre chasm between me and my Mothers face as I nervously told her "M-M-Mother, I would like the 12 pack of Rosella Tomato Sauce p-p-p-please".

Surely there's some bragging going on over at the Crico facebook groups

hubby thinks crico is a great idea know we have 10 liters of bbq sauce and 13 kilo grams of chicken nuggets to get us thru the lockdown :tearsofjoy:🐓🐓🐓:tonguewink:

This could easily be a genuine post

Surely there's some bragging going on over at the Crico facebook groups

hubby thinks crico is a great idea know we have 10 liters of bbq sauce and 13 kilo grams of chicken nuggets to get us thru the lockdown :tearsofjoy:🐓🐓🐓:tonguewink:
So they will be damaging their metabolic health by being obese and having diabetes making them more susceptible to death by coronavirus. epic circle of failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not Chrisco, but saw this on r/ChoosingBeggars.

The answer for the first FAQ.

lrj6qjuklio51.jpg

Spelling, grammar and punctuation are overrated.

20200923_155012.jpg

I thought of these folks the other day when I saw you can buy "nugget sauce" from Coles.

Coles making a charge for the condiment hamper set? No convince though - having to buy it at RRP or better from the shops whenever you "need" it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back