Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've just joined the Crico Fan Club on facebook and I honestly can't believe what I'm seeing!

The orders are arriving thick and fast with so many happy convince customers. Here I was thinking you just order your one hamper and you're all set, but no these people are spending thousands of dollars over the course of the year. It almost seems like a competition.

I've seen a lady with eleven bottles of shower cleaner, photos of kids swimming in condiments and people already adding chest freezers to next year's order.

Truly mind boggling stuff.
I just joined crico fan club.
They definitely need a crico home schooling package.This little cricette is going to need all the help she can get.
20201203_075902.jpg

I just joined crico fan club.
They definitely need a crico home schooling package.This little cricette is going to need all the help she can get.
View attachment 1022061

Cant take her to school lol

Imagine tell your teacher why you couldn't go to school " my mum CBF getting me to school , sorry miss"

Cant take her to school lol

Imagine tell your teacher why you couldn't go to school " my mum CBF getting me to school , sorry miss"

The mum is choosing to stay home and wait for Crico over taking her child to school...it all makes sense. We are seeing how each and every Crico customer is made!

Sometimes I read this thread and feel bad...then I see posts like the above and it makes everything better.

* you have to feel sorry for the kids. You sometimes just think what *in hope have they got. I did a bit of work once at a primary school with lots of disadvantaged kids and *... you see s**t like that.

Parents just don’t take them to school.

Parent just don’t feed them meals.

I forgot / I was busy are legit answers the teachers get. You’ve got a child ffs.

I had a student tell me he missed school the day before because his mum gave him the choice of whether he wanted to go or not. Kid obviously said no.

Kids mum obviously a Crico fan.

I had a student tell me he missed school the day before because his mum gave him the choice of whether he wanted to go or not. Kid obviously said no.

Kids mum obviously a Crico fan.

Ye ah, I've hit this "school is optional" parenting style anecdotally from time to time as well.

Sometimes I read this thread and feel bad...then I see posts like the above and it makes everything better.
Why would you feel sad for someone who is obviously happy in life and doing what they like. Could you imagine if the Chrisco fans came to BF and saw the waffle written here. "Oh look, here's another fully grown adult on an online forum, where people are too afraid to release their real identify so they make up some random childish cartoon name, and then when they write something, they then sit around their laptops, anonymously, pretending to have online friends, all the while having a big circle jerk because someone misspelt a word"

You guys must have an incredibly great life to spend so much time not only here, but joining fb fan pages so you can trawl through looking for someone who wrote they're instead of there, and then rushing on to BF to post it so you can grab a smiley face from someone.

This is the best topic on BF, watching how serious you all take Chrisco. I think we know who has the real issues. And by the way, if you don't want to waste your own money, I suggest giving up Sportsbet and all your credit cards. At least these people actually get something in return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you feel sad for someone who is obviously happy in life and doing what they like. Could you imagine if the Chrisco fans came to BF and saw the waffle written here. "Oh look, here's another fully grown adult on an online forum, where people are too afraid to release their real identify so they make up some random childish cartoon name, and then when they write something, they then sit around their laptops, anonymously, pretending to have online friends, all the while having a big circle jerk because someone misspelt a word"

You guys must have an incredibly great life to spend so much time not only here, but joining fb fan pages so you can trawl through looking for someone who wrote they're instead of there, and then rushing on to BF to post it so you can grab a smiley face from someone.

This is the best topic on BF, watching how serious you all take Chrisco. I think we know who has the real issues. And by the way, if you don't want to waste your own money, I suggest giving up Sportsbet and all your credit cards. At least these people actually get something in return.

Says the guy who has posted over a thousand times on bigfooty. You literally keep coming back here just to defend said crico customers :drunk:

Are you the fighter for all the little guys who aren't here to defend themselves on BF? What a holy existence.

I feel bad for the children that are kept home from school so that the Mum can wait for her Crico delivery. That's sad.

Was just catching up on the facebook page and noticed 2 things.

1. One of them has been calling it "Christo" from the moment they first started ordering. Now if i didn't know any better, I might assume it is a clever play on the words Chrisco and Christmas. In reality, this is extremely unlikely. I have no idea how many catalogues she would have read, how many branded boxes she's recieved in her time or how many times she would have visited the facebook page but surely the penny has to drop!

2. The Admin and creator of the facebook page has the worst level of written english out of everyone on that page. Hardly surprising!

fu** you have to feel sorry for the kids. You sometimes just think what fu**in hope have they got. I did a bit of work once at a primary school with lots of disadvantaged kids and fu**... you see sh*t like that.

Parents just don’t take them to school.

Parent just don’t feed them meals.

I forgot / I was busy are legit answers the teachers get. You’ve got a child ffs.

These parents are legit the type of people who buy a puppy then abandon it/send it to the pound once it matures and they realise there's work involved. Except they're doing this with children who they can't just take back.

It's still the dumb bogans whose highlight of the year is opening a box full of horrifically overpriced tomato sauce.

1. One of them has been calling it "Christo" from the moment they first started ordering. Now if i didn't know any better, I might assume it is a clever play on the words Chrisco and Christmas. In reality, this is extremely unlikely. I have no idea how many catalogues she would have read, how many branded boxes she's recieved in her time or how many times she would have visited the facebook page but surely the penny has to drop!

The brain does a great job of filling in the letters in the middle of words. It wouldn't surprise me if she (or anyone else for that matter) didn't realise until somebody else corrected them

Christopher probably wrapped all the boxes.

Thankfully with continued and ongoing parental support that kid will go on to graduate from the School of Hard Knocks and may even pursue further studies at the University of Life before settling in to a role of Full Time Mummy.

Thankfully with continued and ongoing parental support that kid will go on to graduate from the School of Hard Knocks and may even pursue further studies at the University of Life before settling in to a role of Full Time Mummy.
CEO at Full Time Mummy to be accurate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back