Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread used to be a bit of light humour. Has been getting stale for years.

Now it's just bagging single mums trying to give their 8 year old daughter an exciting x-mas.
When an 8 year old thinks of an exciting Christmas, I'm sure they think of gorging on boxes of supermarket junk instead of playing with a brand new toy.

Last edited:

When an 8 year old thinks of an exciting Christmas, I'm sure they think of gorging on boxes of supermarket junk instead of playing with a brand new toy.
I mean a crico box fort would probably entertain an 8 year old but yeah

She clearly stated it was two computers with accessories to wrap for xmas.

But then again I'm on a free internet moron forum.
I don't have to read the actual crico posts to make fun of them. Its the convince of the free internet forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seems to be quite a few Chrisco ads on Fox8 lately. maybe that's the target market?

there was a scientific study recently that identified a huge correlation between chrisco hampers, fox8 and those that stand to wipe.

seems to be quite a few Chrisco ads on Fox8 lately. maybe that's the target market?
There would likely be a close correlation between those who rely on the Murdoch press for their imformation and Chrico customers, climate change is bullshit, Trump will be a great President, the Libs can manage an economy and Chrico is value for money

Ah a new year and a time to decide the contents of my 2021 Chrico hamper. I'm thinking the 30kg pack of chicken nuggets seems a bargain.
Why would you only buy a 6 month supply?

The big debate at the moment seems to be whether Crico will finally release Big W gift cards and even though they've been told repeatedly they can use the Woolies ones there they want their own special Big W cards.

The big debate at the moment seems to be whether Crico will finally release Big W gift cards and even though they've been told repeatedly they can use the Woolies ones there they want their own special Big W cards.
Understandable. Using a Woolies voucher at Big W is not as convince as using a proper Chrico Big W voucher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back