Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

image.png Can't get your head around the job of picking up some noodles from IGA? Is it all a bit beyond your skill as a functioning human?

No need to stress. Chrisco will deliver to your door. Just a small premium price added on and problem solved.

Thanks Chrisco. You're a life saver.

Last edited:
Tested by an 'accredited testing laboratory'..Chantal can now sleep at night knowing her hover board won't set fire to her humble dwelling.

image.png

This thread makes me so envious of the people who made Christco because it's the greatest business idea in the world.

This thread makes me so envious of the people who made Christco because it's the greatest business idea in the world.

That it is.just employ some workers on $13 an hour to pack boxes and watch the millions roll in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just sad that I didn't get to cash in on this

Miss it by that much...

I doubt any of us could've thought of it though, you need to be able to comprehend that such stupidity exists in order to exploit it, I think most would've given people more credit than this.

Basically, it takes one to know one.

I wonder if Sooz gets Christo?

Pretty sure she doesn't but has defended them in the past. :$

Tested by an 'accredited testing laboratory'..Chantal can now sleep at night knowing her hover board won't set fire to her humble dwelling.

View attachment 279188
I love how the social media/PR guy can just outright make stuff up

Bless Chriscopians.

Up there with power balance bracelets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back