Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

heres one that would
4qxFRTa.gif
ok point taken! I'll re-phrase that. Who in their right mind would buy $273 worth of lollies and chocolates??

Last edited:
Surely you'd be better just going down the supermarket each week and spending $21 on chocolates and stuff?

How ******* hard is it to spend $30-$50 on chocolate bunnies and eggs. Oh I forgot about the $1000 booze and cigarettes budget that weekend.

Here at Eastco we can save you the hassle of that annual $30 trip to KMart with a 38 week $9.95/w payment plan for 22 cadbury creme eggs

Quick show of hands who sees these simple folk post on the Chrisco FB page, then clicks on their name to have a gander at the bizarre world they live in....

....and then have a freezing cold shame shower to wash the stupid off?

Me.

* no!

I'll let Shane Hird do the dirty work for me!

How fresh are the lollies when they arrive?

If crowds give her gas she could always go to Lolly Warehouse and order from there, although I don't think they have payment plans!

If crowds give her gas she could always go to Lolly Warehouse and order from there, although I don't think they have payment plans!

They really should. Easy money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey! More pics of conveyor belts!

Judging by this id say Chrisco spend a least a couple of million on printing costs.

All part of the business plan to maximise to fleesing of the cult members.

Brilliant.

image.jpeg image.jpeg Y image.png

You know you can change your avatar back now?

Or are you pre-empting this round's billy as well?

I think more business should follow the Chrisco model of allowing weekly payments for a bonanza of box-opening on Christmas morning.

Imagine a Sexyland hamper?
"Oh honey an Orgasmopro-2000 LuckyDoll with bonus surround sound scream & squirt technology! And the bonus self-cleaning drip-tray! You shouldn't have!"

Testimonial
It only took 48 weeks of payments of $35, it's worth it for the endless hours of fun.
- A. Appleyard, Mill Park

I think more business should follow the Chrisco model of allowing weekly payments for a bonanza of box-opening on Christmas morning.

"Oh honey an Orgasmopro-2000 LuckyDoll with bonus surround sound scream & squirt technology! And the bonus self-cleaning drip-tray! You shouldn't have!"

Testimonial

I don't need to know your name and the suburb in which you live.

Testimonial

The best deal in town?

Testimonial

Guaranteed happy endin at Christmas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back