Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheena.

Has to be one of the great Chrisco fb visitor post names ever.

Classic 70s name, all but extinct nowadays sadly.

910349b4610485cbab5c98d2035cec69.jpg

Even worse is their 7 nights in Bali for $3500

Haha you'd think the Chrisco Bogan populace would be pretty up to date on the price of a trip to Bali

Personally I've done two weeks for $1000 including flights o_O

anyone wanna go halvies in a start up company. even if we go 5% lower than chrisco prices, we'll be rolling in it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The irony is that Chrisco is actually making some kids' Christmas enjoyable, imagine what sort of Christmas some kids would have if they didn't get Chrisco gifts / food.

There'd be no nuggets on the table that's for sure.

Yes, but is it really doing the right thing for the kid? Fast forward 25 years in that kid's life...

"The reason I save so earnestly is because when I was young I got very little for Christmas because my parents wasted all their money throughout the course of the year."

Or

"I don't know what I'd do at this time of year without Chrisco, they've been a part of my life since I was a kid."

Surely real life lessons trump empty feelgoodery, as much as it would suck at the time.

Get f***ed.

If one looks very closely at that photo, one can see the great delicate care the owner of that humongous pile of processed food has taken in placing everything nice ly and neatly like a real Chrisco ad.

And the little santa Pinocchio is a lovely touch too. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back