Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have an S7 which I bought outright, before that an S4 and before that some Motorola thing. I've had 3 smartphones in 10 years and only replace them when they break. I'll never understand the craze for the latest iPhone especially from those who can't actually afford them :drunk:

They're a status symbol,Foxtel and play stations too, and if you have a ride on esky full of beam cans you are king of the bogans.

They're a status symbol,Foxtel and play stations too, and if you have a ride on esky full of beam cans you are king of the bogans.
Gotta love the bogans with their new, fully financed SS Commodores & Landcruisers :cool:

I actually have an acquaintance like that, rents an expensive apartment, drives a leased car and would have 80k in debt from his marriage breakup but just loves to talk about how much he spends on stuff.

Gotta love the bogans with their new, fully financed SS Commodores & Landcruisers :cool:

I actually have an acquaintance like that, rents an expensive apartment, drives a leased car and would have 80k in debt from his marriage breakup but just loves to talk about how much he spends on stuff.

CEO's of banks; finance companies and Gerry Harvey would have a picture of this guy framed on their board room wall and sit around every Friday arvo to jerk off over him and his 999,999 clones and thank them for funding their own lavish lifestyles.

Yep anything you can have now and pay for later is right up there alley, had a friend like this too, everything was about "its only $50 a week" problem was he probably had 12 things he was paying $50 a week for, including TV's, phones, furniture etc The buy now pay later concept is making a few very rich and a lot very poor.

Chrisco is even worse - pay now and have later! but I guess it is at least paid for by the time they get their 44 bottles of sauce and 52 cans of beans.

tumblr_myhozlwBH61qh59n0o3_500.gif

Having Foxtel a status symbol? I just like watching Hitler.

So that's where Hitler has got to!!!

I remember a simpler time when you could sit down infront of the tv on a Sunday and watch a couple of games of footy on nine and then flick over to SBS and spend the evening watching Hitler docos.

Bloody pay tv stealing everything. I can't believe Hitler docos aren't on the anti syphoning list, geez.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep anything you can have now and pay for later is right up there alley, had a friend like this too, everything was about "its only $50 a week" problem was he probably had 12 things he was paying $50 a week for, including TV's, phones, furniture etc The buy now pay later concept is making a few very rich and a lot very poor.

Chrisco is even worse - pay now and have later! but I guess it is at least paid for by the time they get their 44 bottles of sauce and 52 cans of beans.
Then when they've maxed out 5 credit cards they pay some company more money to tell them how to pay off their debt.

Does anyone know how those companies work?
They must be pretty profitable judging by how much they advertise.

Then when they've maxed out 5 credit cards they pay some company more money to tell them how to pay off their debt.

Does anyone know how those companies work?
They must be pretty profitable judging by how much they advertise.

I want to start one up. "Savingsfoodco" I'll call it. Want in at the ground floor? You put in $1m to the business and I'll give you 1% of the profit annually at Christmas

to be fair Big W love to promote big sales and then sell out of stock about an hour into said catalog because they put items they don't have much of on sale and don't get more stock in

It's almost as if Amber is unaware you can buy an Xbox online.
or literally at any other electronics store - for nearly the same price!!

I hate it when you look online and they say they have the stock at the store so you drive to the store and there's no ******* stock of that product on the shelf
You ask the assistant and they say that they all were gone by yesterday

Wtf
How slow is your system online?
Once it's scanned at the register it should come off the system and be off the online stock level in about half hr ffs
Its not 1985

I hate it when you look online and they say they have the stock at the store so you drive to the store and there's no ******* stock of that product on the shelf
You ask the assistant and they say that they all were gone by yesterday

Wtf
How slow is your system online?
Once it's scanned at the register it should come off the system and be off the online stock level in about half hr ffs
Its not 1985

This totally p****es me off too, once drove half an hour to a JB Hi FI in my one hour lunch break to buy something only to be told no we don't have it, don't rely on what the website says, we haven't had any for weeks. Why have the availability on the website then!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back