Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

These are the type of people that drive 30 minutes out of their way, then line up for 20 minutes (with the engine running) to save 5 cents a litre on fuel. Warms my heart.
Then complain on social media that the Coles Express wont accept the Woolies fuel discount voucher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but the boarded up shops next door look like something out of a Detroit battlezone.

Edit - but at least the $1 shop makes things clear: "The Dollar shop. Everything $1".

The Vietnamese restaurant is awesome. One of my favourite restaurants at the moment. They say a sign of a good Asian restaurant is the number of Asian people that go there - and they go here in droves.

No one uses the set of shops down the road.

This totally p****es me off too, once drove half an hour to a JB Hi FI in my one hour lunch break to buy something only to be told no we don't have it, don't rely on what the website says, we haven't had any for weeks. Why have the availability on the website then!!!

or they say "must have been stolen stock". :thumbsdown:

Tempted to join for the lols but my friends would think I'd gone mad.

It's a closed group, they can't even see you've done it!*

*god I hope not!

Hasn't been the gold mine I had hoped. I do feel bad for Sunita being so unwell. Heart of gold, Sunita. Thankfully, Christopher hamper discussion will cure all
IMG_1872.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back