Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Love this thread. Love reading all the posts by middle aged people who obviously either have no life, don't work or have no real life friends, talking to complete strangers with stupid usernames because no- one wants to give away their identity in case the boogy- man comes out and attacks them whilst asleep, about getting off because someone missed a letter in a word or are enjoying themselves. Gee you guys must be hiding an extraordinary good life when not in front of the desktop with your packet of cheezels.

I am curently filling out my crico catalog. their is a big footie membership 4 18$.1 a month for 53 weeks.

Also their is a cheezle one for 7$.10 a month 4 53 weejs

My guess is that at some point a Crico post from someone close to Sauras has been quoted on here....

Now to work out which one that is..... Lawnmower dude is the firm favourite.
Marge Ngeoff Smith? I'm guessing he's Geoff. Or Ngeoff.

A friend made cordial out of pineapple skins and core it was surprisingly delicious
Mexicans do a thing were you ferment it and its delicious too

You could distill that Mexican stuff into a decent Pineapple brandy too I reckon. Queensland Kirsch!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone has a different recipe for LLandB please post away

Love myself a LLB. Place up the road did an amazing one at our last function.

Chilled tall glass (200ml?), edge dipped in sugar syrup then sour crystals, roll bitters all around the glass and cover bottom, add shredded lemon ribbons (outer skin only, only 1mm wide). Add squirt of fresh Lemon juice (10ml? Not much), 30ml Bickfords LIME, 60ml Vodka (double shot). Fill with Lemonade, garnish with a twisted Lime slice.

Chilled tall glass (200ml?), edge dipped in sugar syrup then sour crystals, roll bitters all around the glass and cover bottom, add shredded lemon ribbons (outer skin only, only 1mm wide). Add squirt of fresh Lemon juice (10ml? Not much), 30ml Bickfords LIME, 60ml Vodka (double shot). Fill with Lemonade, garnish with a twisted Lime slice.
Yours for only 52 weekly payment of $ 0.25

Alrighty. Clearly i have been doing it wrong.

Ill start doing it right ;)

It’s a great business model ... skeleton crew most of the year, just need a few customer, one or two procurement, few in the warehouse, to organise all the products, then just heap of casuals at the end of the year to pick and pack...

You can't beat straight Bickfords LL&B cordial for the sheer convince. Even available occasionally at Aldi, but sadly they don't do payment plans.
Aldi. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tha place were you hav to pak you own bags? Mayswell go to a soup kitchen to eat lol. Crico delivers to ya door already pakd. #convince
#blessed :praying:

Crico might have convince, and aldi it’s cheap prices but what about the shear joy of taking braxxtyn, taaneesha, and meekaylah to coles and then putting a weeks worth of grocery through the self service Check out and have them fight over who’s scanning what. It’s like work experience, hunger games, and a holiday all rolled into one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back